Apr 7, 2010

Your Sweet - Tossa With A Strawberry

Hello everyone! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods! I want to share with you today a card I made using Tossa with a strawberry Bildmalarna Stamp. I started out using this weeks Mojo Monday but I kinda got hung up and decided to leave it like it was and just add a sentiment! I was searching/digging thru my loose pattern paper and ran across this cute strawberry paper that I thought fit perfectly for this image!! I also ran across this green houndstooth (I think that's what you call it hee hee) paper and thought it would go great also! It's amazing what you find when you are forced to use what you have! I colored tossa with my copics. I then cut around the image and mounted on a oval that was cut with my nestibilities. I then mounted that on top of the scallop oval (also cut with my nesties) I did alot of faux stitching! I then stamped the Your Sweet (which is a Studio G stamp) on white cardstock. I then cut and inked and also used my scorpal to make some scor lines then I added a pink flower gem to the side. Thanks for looking and I'll be back later tonight with my LSS project sooo please come back and visit. I really appreciate all the sweet comments and all the support you give me! You mean the world to me!! Hugs!!

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yummy card!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, you did good. Your coloring is just awesome. AND I love the paper you choose to use.. cute as can be

~BridgetL~ said...

love everything about this cute card :) oh your little surprise will be in the mail by Friday. Just waiting on pay day for postage. :)

Allison said...

Fab mix with that DP! Thanks for the idea...I have lots of it kicking around!

Scrapin Kat said...

Gee I think I,ve seen that paper in the store! Spring things for sure!

Billie's Scrappetique said...

SO very precious, Leanne! I love it!

Stephanie said...

Adorable! Love this Tossa! Hugs, Stephanie

Crystal said...

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS card Leanne! just LOVE it! adore the strawberry paper and the green just makes everything pop! your coloring is fantastic too! hugs & love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...