Apr 17, 2010

Sneeky peek!!

Hello to all my crafty friends tonight!!  I hope everyone has enjoyed their Saturday! Me and my hubby got up really early this morning and went to some yard sales!! I wished I could say that I found many great treasures but we didn't have much luck! I did find a brand new billfold for $3.00 (woo hoo) and snatched that up it still had the tags on it! After we got home my hubby and son left to go to the dirt bike races so I was able to get a few hours to play! I thought I might give you a sneek peek of a card I finished for the challenge going on now over at the Bildmalarna Blog. It's not time for mine to be posted yet but I'll give you a little peek hee hee! I hope by now some of you have ordered some of these stamps and it would be great if you could come play along in the challenges! Well, here's my sneek peek I hope you will like it! Have a great weekend and many hugs to you!!

3 comments:

The Memory Keeper said...

He's so cute with all those Roses!

Brenda said...

awww Leanne you are the sweetest ever thank you sooo much for helping a blogger tonight...you made me cry!!!
hugs
Brenda

Crystal said...

can't wait to see the finished project! looks so adorable! hugs & love girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...