Apr 1, 2010

Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog - Peek-A-Boo!!


Hey ya'll!! Has everyone had a good week? I know the weather here has been wonderful and I hope where ever your at you've enjoyed some sunshine to! I think it's perked me up some! Our challenge this time over at Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog was "Pick Three". Here is a list of things we could choose from:
diecuts
embossing
no coloring
tearing
sponging
plaid
beads
recycled (use something you have recycled like packaging etc..
use any digi stamp
lace
Here is my card for the challenge and the three items I picked were diecuts (my nestibilities for the square,scallop square), embossing (used swiss dots with my cuttlebug), and a digital stamp (free from one of the coloring pages I came across online a long time ago!), and I also used plaid. I hope ya'll are not getting tired of my paper choices (I think I've solved the mystery of what paper pack this is by. I'm pretty sure it's by My Minds Eye if I'm wrong and someone knows the correct name please let me know!) Hubby is saying noooo more paper buying till I use up some of the paper I've had soooo I started with this stack and trying to use it up as much as I can! The little tag sentiment is a Studio G that I stamped and cut out, added ribbon and pop dotted. I colored my image with my copics. I tried to make my eggs a little speckled looking by leaving some white spots when I was coloring and then I added some stickles (had to have some sparkle hee hee). I added three skittles to the left hand side just to balance it all out! I don't know if it's just me but I have such a hard time coming up with different ideas on arranging my papers. It takes me FOREVER and when I'm thru I'm still looking at it like it needs something but not sure what. I'm not a real big ribbon user (can't tie a bow worth a snot) so if anybody has suggestions I'm all ears!!! Be sure to check out Scrappy Frogs Challenge blog and see what the other DT members have came up with on this challenge. We would love for you to come play along! Thanks for looking and hope you all have a blessed weekend!

P.S. I'm posting this a day early the challenge will not be added to the blog till tomorrow so be sure to check the blog out tomorrow!!!



4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, it's perfect just the way it is..

~ Kendra ~ said...

I really like it! Great blog, love your creations!

Helen said...

I love this card!

Crystal said...

absolutely gorgeous and adorable! love that little chicky and i am totally heart that plaid paper! you have to tell me what it is because i want it sooo bad! lol! lots of love & big hugs girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...