Apr 15, 2010

Prairie Fairy DT Call

Prairie Fairy is having a DT call and I thought I would give it a shot! This is the image she posted as a freebie and everyone to use on the project they submit. I colored her with my copics and then added some stickles (all fairies have sparkle don't they hee hee) I then cut a branch with my cricut using Wild Card. I used a Studio G stamp and my nesties for the sentiment. I also used my cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder for the embossing. I kinda let time slip up on me and today is the last day to submit so I really had to get crackin! If I would have had more time I kinda wished I would have used one of my carts. to cut a white picket fence and let her sit on it with the branch hanging over but I'm going with this for now so wish me luck!!! If your interested in entering visit Prairie Fairy for all the info!



I'm also entering this card at Incy Wincy Design Challenge 38 Something Magical and
Flutter By Wednesdays - fairy & sketch

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very sweet! Good luck!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, that is just beautiful... I have no doubt you are going to get chosen...

~BridgetL~ said...

What a pretty prairie fairie card. Good luck Leanne. Look out for your surprise. Its just something little, hopefully you can do something with it.

The Memory Keeper and Daughter to the King said...

Good luck you busy BEE! Love your card!

Heather "Hev" said...

This is wonderful - great work :)

Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge this week!! Good Luck !!

Please visit my personal blog Vanilla Hevn

Dont forget the Design Team Call!!!

Kim said...

This is too cute, love how you have her perched on the branch! Good Luck!!!!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Very cute card Leanne, love the papers and how you have her sitting on the branch. Awesome!

hugs
Kaye x

Micki said...

You did an awesome job on this card ....good luck.

hugs

Nikki said...

Beautiful Work :)
Good Luck on your DT call
Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki
& Join in my digi candy till 30th too HERE

Danni said...

This is just fabulous! Great job! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Brandi said...

Love your card ~ especially all the sparkle! Good luck! Thanks for fluttering with us. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...