Apr 2, 2010

MS Bright Side Award


I am very honored to receive this blog award from K-E Kreations!! She is so very sweet in thinking of me and is also a very talented lady so be sure to head over and check out her blog and leaves some luv! As all awards there are some rules to accepting!
1. Give top ten things that make you happy.
2. Give a top five list of trivia about yourself.
3.Share the award with five people and ask them to do the same.
4.Link the blogs you choose and link the blog of the person that you receive this award from.

Top Ten Things That Make Me Happy!!
1. God
2. Family
3.Friends
4.Crafting
5.My Blog
6.My cricut
7.going to yard sales (I know lame but I love em!)
8.bunco
9.the house being spotless :)
10.eating out

Top Five Trivia
1.Love making new friends and hanging out with the ones I have now!
2.I've been married for 18 years (love him dearly but we have had our ups and downs)
3.I have crohn's disease and have had two surgeries. (almost died 2nd surgery, no joke)
4.I love to fish
5.Spend 24/7 worrying about my son that I love with all my heart but I think may just be the death of me!

Five people I'm passing this to:

Thanks again for honoring me with this award and for all the support and encouragement that you give me daily it means the world to me!!



3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thank you! I will pass it on next week. Happy Easter!

Karin said...

Thanks for thinking of me :) This will be on my list for next week...Have a great day and Happy Easter!

Brenda said...

awww Leanne thank you sooo much you girls are sooo good to me I will get it posted soon.
Again thank you it brought me to tears...I have sooo much to catch up on.
hugs
Brenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...