Apr 7, 2010

LSS Thursday - Splish Splash Layout!

Hello!! I'm back with another post (very rare I do two in one day hee hee). This week for LSS I decided instead of doing a card I would do a layout! It's been such a long time since I've done one I almost forgot how! I used Lindsays new set Puddle Fun and aren't those little waterdrops and clouds just the cutest! I printed these out on a piece of Georgia Pacific paper and colored with my copics. I used the Straight From The Nest cricut cartridge to cut the shape that the picture is on. I also used the Everyday Paper Dolls and Graphically Speaking for the diecut I used to journal on and the words Splish Splash. For my photo this is actually one picture but printed twice. I cropped and enlarged since in the original you could hardly see Kyle but I couldn't bear not to add the little tikes truck which was one of his all time favorite toys!! He was actually washing his truck at my moms in this photo! I just love this picture of him! I think he looks sooo sweet! This was a real simple and quick layout but I hope you like it! Don't forget about our blog hop going on next week you can find all the info here.  Also, if you haven't already checked out the competition I'm in (here) I would appreicate your vote (only if you like my card!) Lindsay has plenty lined up next week and I'm racking my brain to come up with stuff for my blog so be sure to come join in all the fun! Click here to head to Lindsay's blog to see what she and the other design team members have created this week! Thanks for looking and have a great rest of the week! Hugs!

15 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Leanne, that is so adorable. What great memories you have of Kyle when he was little. They are so sweet and innocent when they are little.hugs

The Memory Keeper said...

How cute Leanne!

Tamara Bennett said...

I love this! Absolutely adorable! I love the way you cut out the frame for the picture and the whole layout is so cute! I'm so inspired! bTW, I'll find out what I'm having april 30th!

Mrs. Fence said...

I love this layout! What fun! I love remembering when...

Lindsay Weirich said...

That is adorable, Kyle looks so cute and i love the orange and blue!

Karin said...

Super cute Leanne! That photo is great and so is the coloring you have done!

Cindi said...

Leane, this page rocks!!! it's so fun and cute!
:)

Micki said...

omg girl, this is absolutely adorable. I have such a hard time scrapping and then even harder time using digi stamps on my layouts but this is sooo awesome.... I'm gonna scraplift it or CASE it :-)

Love it!

Margie said...

These stamps are perfect for layouts! I've got one tumbling around in my brain,too! Great job!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

This is so fun Leanne!! I love the LO - and it is perfect for the Puddle Fun set. Nadya hasn't met a puddle she doesn't just love - so maybe I'll create a digi-layout with the drops too.

Cheryl said...

How fun! I love this LO. Wonderful!

ljurecek said...

Too sweet, Leanne! They grow up so fast but they leave behind such wonderful memories for us. I love how you used those happy little digis for your layout!

Bekah said...

Love your idea of using two of the same photo, so you can keep those details and special memories.

Crystal said...

your layout is adorable! love the splash of blue and orange...really makes it pop! i haven't worked on a LO in awhile too and feel so guilty. but my cards have been coming along so well and are definitely much quicker to produce! hugs and have a great weekend! loves!

Anary said...

Great layout. Wonderful inspiration Leanne!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...