Apr 28, 2010

Lindsays Stamp Stuff Thursday

Hey ya'll!! Hope everyone is doing great in your corner of the world! Things are still crazy as ever here!! I don't think there is ever a dull moment when you have a teenager or at least with mine it's not!! Here is my project this week for Lindsay Stamp Stuff. I can't believe April is almost over and Mother's Day is just right around the corner! I made this for my mom using the Iris and Bud image from Lindsay's stamps and colored with my copics. I used Tags, Bags, Boxs & More to make my bag. I used my oval nesties and a punch for the border. I also added some lace and pearls to fancy it up a bit! Paper is by My Mind's Eye. Now I've just got to get the gift to go in it!!! Don't forget to head over to Lindsay's Blog tomorrow she will have a freebie and also check out the other DT member's projects this week! Thanks for looking and also for dropping by! Your comments mean the world to me and always brighten my day!! Hugs!!

18 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Beautiful project Leanne. Would you believe that TBBM is one that I don't have! But I"m thinking that all those purses on Forever Youg will come in handy sometime!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Leanne that turned out just gorgeous... I so love it, how big did you make it? I am sure your mom is going to love it.

~BridgetL~ said...

I think your mom is going to love this bag. Its beautiful. I totally understand about having teens in the house I have 3 but the older one and his girlfriends drive me nuts too. lol

The Memory Keeper said...

It's so pretty Leanne! I love the colors!

Karin said...

This is stunning! So elegant and the pearls are the perfect touch!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Wow, that is such an elegant bag Leanne!

Mrs. Fence said...

Your gift bag is so beautiful, no one will notice if there isn't anything inside!

Cheryl said...

Leanne, this is GORGEOUS! I love, love, love it.

Tamara Bennett said...

Hoe pretty! this gift bag will definately not be thrown in the trash! It's too pretty!

just2ducky said...

Such an elegant gift bag! It is beautiful. :)

Cindi said...

wow, Leanne, this is so pretty!! what a lovely bag
:)

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Stunning project Leanne - that bag is so elegant!

Bekah said...

This is just gorgeous!

Scrapin Kat said...

Cute bag! What you doing NSD? I have a full house I am so excited! 16 coming to scrapbook! We have a great raffle for Relay giving away a tote & Forever young! As for a gift...take a pic of you & her you'll cherish it in years to come! as for teens .. been there,, done that got the wrinkles to prove it!

Margie said...

Beautiful, Leanne! Great job!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my goodness - this is GORGEOUS!! Holy moly - I love it! There are no other words.

Erin... said...

gorgeous bag!!! the pearls and that image are just stunning together~

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I left you something on my blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...