Apr 3, 2010

Happy Easter and A Hello Card!

Hello to all my crafty friends! Are you enjoying your weekend so far? I've been a bit on the lazy side this morning! As soon as I get this posted I've got to get into high gear!! I was able to play a little bit last night in my craft room (it really helps to do something when you have a teenager out on the roads on a Friday night!) I've just completely fell in love with these Bildmalarna Stamps!! I'm really wanting them ALL!! They are so fun to color and since I'm still trying to get the hang of my copics I love to play with these! I'm still having to use paper I already own and this is from A Mind's Eye stack that I got around Christmas. The stamp I used is Mimosa sitting. I made the flower using my cricut and the flower #2 from George. I used my cuttlebug and leaf die to cut the two leaves. The sentiment is from Studio G and the lace is from my stash. This card is for no particular reason or challenge so I'm not going to send you here and there BUT you should really check these stamps out! There's some new ones coming out and a stamp kit (which is a great deal) and they just seem to be getting cuter and cuter!! I ordered the Cinch by Making Memories off of HSN and it shows it should be delivered Monday!!! I'm sooo excited! I'm going to have to start some kind of Mini Album so I can try it out! Well, I won't keep you any longer I hope you enjoy my card and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog!!! Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and have a Happy Easter!! Hugs!!

5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I just love your coloring Leanne. Did you take any classes on how to use your copics? I signed up to take some classes online, but so busy lately haven't had time to do them. Love your card, its gorgeous.

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

great card Leanne!!!! very pretty!

Anary said...

What a lovely creation Leanne! Absolutely adorable! Your coloring is super!
xo
Anary

Cheryl said...

Awww, very cute! I love that flower! Great coloring.

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

So pretty Leanne - love the little girl relaxing by the fence.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...