Apr 9, 2010

A Friendly Reminder!!

Hey everyone! TGIF!!! This week has really had some bumps along the way and I'm glad the weekend is here! Lots of changes going on at home and hope they are more positive than negative! Would much, much appreciate your prayers! I also wanted to remind anyone that hasn't had a chance to vote in the Friendly DT Competition time is running out! I could sure use some support from my followers (that's if you like my card)! Click here to find out more info on my earlier post. Click here to vote. Also next week is going to be a fun week with Lindsay's blog hop so don't forget that! Click here for more info from earlier post. Well, I'm sorry I don't have anything today crafty to share but hopefully this weekend I will have some me time to get some things done! Take care and thanks for stopping by today! Hugs!!

2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Here's to positive changes. Been voting all week:)

Scrapin Kat said...

Hey Leanne Scrapping For a Cure is looking for 3 people to fill some spots at thier crop , I thought since you live up that way you may know some girls interested
its April 23-25 at Doublehead Resort, Cost is $200 for weekend with sleep/ Saturday only is $60
You can contactRachel at Valley Chiropractice
256-389-8250
or www.valleychiropracticinc.com/scrappingfor a cure

I can't go Gary is having knee surgery ... and can't leave the store... Lots of NEW papers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...