Apr 3, 2010

Friendly Design Team Competition!!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share that there is a friendly little competition going on over on StampingScrappingDesignTeamBlog! All the DT sent in a project and now there is a poll going on for everyone to come by and vote on!
I would love if you had time to come take a peek at all the wonderful projects we created and vote on your favorites as there are three categories:
Most Creative
Best Card
Best Thinking Outside The Box

For my card I used Mimosa on a Fence as my image. I colored with my copic markers. The paper is from A Minds Eye paper stack. The butterfly was cut by my cricut using Straight From the Nest and I added some stickles for sparkle. The thingie (sorry don't know correct name!) that I stamped my sentiment (Studio G) on is a cuttlebug die.

*Update*
Wowzers!! The competition is tuff!!! These ladies have really outdid themselves hee hee (darn them lol) If you haven't had the chance to swing by and take a peep I would love for you to! If you like my card I also would appreciate your vote!! Thanks everyone!!!

Hugs!!!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

She is adorable Leanne, I just love the butterfly and your coloring is great! Hugs, Stephanie

Sheri said...

Omg Leanne..this is so sweet. You nailed the coloring on this too! Your creativity just amazes me!

Vickie said...

The cute is awesome The colors are great.

Cheryl said...

Another adorable card! I just went over and voted! Good luck!

Cheryl said...

Another adorable card! I just went over and voted! Good luck!

Karin said...

Hi Leanne...I dropped by and gave you my vote! Good Luck :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...