Apr 5, 2010

Challenge Six Easel Card For Bildmalarna - Hello card!

Happy Monday everyone!! I hope everyone had a blessed Easter and was able to enjoy time with their families and friends. We had a really nice dinner with my parents. The weather this weekend was gorgeous and we stayed out in the sunshine just as much as possible. Hubby and I even went fishing for a little while Saturday evening! I got a few little ones while he snagged the big boys!! I think he sabotaged me some way just haven't figured out how yet!  Yipee!!! Today is my turn to share my card for the challenge over on the Bildmalarna Blog. It was also my turn to pick the challenge and since I think Easel Cards are fun to make that's what I thought I'd make the challenge!  I've had this card made for some time now so I hope I can remember exactly what supplies I used to make it!! The paper is by My Minds Eye (it seems like lately that's all I've been using hee hee) and the image I used is Mimosa on a bench. I stamped Mimosa on white cardstock and colored with my copics. I then used my plain oval nestie to cut her out with and backed her with a  scalloped oval also cut from a nestie. The flower is a prima flower and I used my I-top to make the brad. The ribbon is just some I got from my stash! The bottom part of the Easel card I used my cricut to cut the Hello using the (if I'm remembering right the Wild Card Cart. if this is not right please forgive me!) The leaf is a Martha Stewart punch. I hope that you like my card and we would love to have you come and join the challenge!! Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great week!! Hugs!!

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh, this is CUTE! I love easel cards too. In fact I was working on one yesterday.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [05 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I think it's just too cute. I so love everything about it, and your coloring is amazing....hugs

Crystal said...

omg girl! this card is GORGEOUS! love the bright colors and that flower is so beautiful! just the perfect touch! i love it! hugs!

Karin said...

This card is fantastic! Your coloring is totally great and I love easel cards too!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Leanne this is beautiful, I just love easel cards. The papers are gorgeous and your colouring is fab. Love it!

hugs
Kaye x

Sandi Clarkson said...

Fab job, Leanner. Such a cute image and great coloring. Sounds like you had a great weekend. I know we did!

chelemom said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!

Pinky said...

Oh yea you rocked it girl!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...