Mar 19, 2010

Tilda Sitting On A Bridge Card!

Hey everyone! Thank God it's Friday!!! I hate to rush time but I'm so glad I have this week behind me! Today was a really beautiful day here and tomorrow is suppose to be even better! The weather has really got me in the Spring mood!! It's getting late but I really wanted to post this card before I head to bed. I was in a swap a while back and got tons of images that have been screaming for me to color them! I'm sorry I can't remember who to give credit to for giving me this sweet image of Tilda. I just love the Tilda stamps and wish I had tons more! I colored her with my copics and then added some stickles to sparkle her up some (I don't think I could live without my stickles hee hee) I went thru all my cartridges trying to find something that she could sit on and ran across this bridge on the PaperDolls cartridge. I used some stampin up chalk to bring out the stone. The grass with flowers is from Straight From The Nest. I got this cartridge and haven't had time to play with it and I just had to find something I could cut from it tonight! The clouds are from Zooballoo and the sun is from Doodlecharms. The paper is a piece of scrap that I had in my scrap pile and I thought it would go great for making her look like she was really sitting on a bridge! Well I'm off to bed! Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend and as always thanks for looking! Hugs!

12 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Beautiful spring card. I have yet to get a Tilda stamp, but they sure are cute.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, she is just too cute. I love how you have her sitting on the bridge... you are just getting so good, your coloring is amazing...

Scrapin Kat said...

hey we need to talk about a card class, spring & moms day in April? you get some samples together and send me I 'll advertise and order some stuff up, if you want to do a Saturday 12-1pm say 3 cards , see if we can get it going ( Iknow you'll work for paper) lol,, So happy to see your work you Go girl!

Liz said...

Oh just love the Tilda and the background its really stunning
Liz xx

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

Leanne I love this card!!!! You need to enter it in the magnolia stamp lovers challenge it is to use die cuts with your tilda and you did an awesome job of that!!!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Such a beautiful card Leah, Tilda is always so cute no matter what she is doing, and she looks perfect on the little bridge. Awesome colouring too.

I have to say thank you for the award that you gave me a while back, I wasn't ignoring it just been really busy, Thank you once again and I will get it posted soon.

hugs
Kaye x

Stephanie said...

Great job Leanne!! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers!!Hugs,Stephanie

Southernbelle said...

Wow Leanne! The new look is AWESOME! Love it! Love all of your work too! You are one talented scrapper! :)

Take care gf!
Hugs,
Aymee

Scrapin Kat said...

Leane they are having a copic certicication class in Bhm, cost is $140 you have to pre approved for class... you get get info at I love my Copics FB page, I got my appoval now I need to pay... lol.. I went to HL today , what colors would you use for a BIg Sunflower image?

K-E Kreations said...

I love all your coloring with your copics. I have left you the Ms Bright Side award on my blog. Check it out at: http://k-ekreations.blogspot.com.

Anary said...

Super sweet composition!
Thanks for participating at Magnolia Stamp Lovers!
Anary

Cindy said...

This is a terrific use of cartridges. You might also try the windows in the Dreams and Happily cartridges. Wonderful job. Thanks for entering the MSL challenge. Cindy2

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...