Mar 30, 2010

Many Thanks! Mimo With Roses

Hi! Hope everyone is enjoying thier week. The weather here is BEAUTIFUL!!! My best friend came by today for a visit and we went to grab some lunch. We also went into some local shops just to pass some time. I always have such a great time when we are together. She keeps me laughing the whole time!! It's also like a adventure anytime we are together something always happens!! It's bad when we do plan a day out both our husbands, our mothers call to make sure we behave hee hee!! Anyway, on to my post for today! I almost forgot to post my challenge card for the Bildmalarna Blog (YIKES!!) This challenge was to have embossing and a flower on your card. I used cute little Mimo with roses as my image which you can find here. I also used a Sugar Plum fence stamp you can find here. I wished I could tell you who the paper is by but the cover to my paper stack has vanished and you know how my memory is!! (If I can locate it I will come back and update) I used my copics to color Mimo. I really love my copics I'm soooo happy I was finally able to get some!! I've been in a flower making mood so instead of using one I've purchased I made my own using the scallop circle technique (which I think in one of my older posts I listed how to make these) I added a little gem to the inside and cut the leaves with my cricut using Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. I also used Storybook to cut the top die (I know that's not the correct name but it reminds of the top die!) The sentiment is a Studio G. I used the Swiss Dots embossing folder and the Martha Stewart Doily punch for my border. I'm not really pleased with this card except for how I colored Mimo!! Click and make it bigger I think I done better with him than I've done so far!! You can let me know what you think!! I just love these stamps and can't wait till the new Spring ones arrive!! We would love for you to come join in at the Bildmalarna Blog (there's also a chance to win one of these cuties!) So head over and see the other DT members take on this challenge they are awesome!! If your interested in ordering any of these stamps click here! Thanks for looking and be sure to come back I should have some more things to post this week!!! Hugs!!

5 comments:

K-E Kreations said...

Love the card. Very pretty!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, it turned out just beautiful.. So glad you had a fun day with your friend... and gladder still that you both stayed out of trouble. lol I hope things are going better for you. hugs

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

You did a great job on this card Leanne and should be very proud of it, beautiful colouring and I love the papers. The flower is gorgeous.

hugs
Kaye x

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

beautiful card Leanne!!

Crystal said...

this is just gorgeous girl! absolutely LOVE that flower! you totally have to tell me how you made it! so pretty! miss ya and love ya! hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...