Mar 4, 2010

LSS Thursday - Running late!!

Hello everyone!! Hope everyone is having a great week! I'm running behind on posting my card for this weeks LSS. This week I used a flower from Lindsays Doodle Flower Set. I printed three flowers out and colored with my copic markers. I then cut and layered them together to give it some dimension using pop dots. I used my nesties to cut the circle and scallop circle. I used my paisley & swiss dots embossing folders for the background. The little bird and its wing I hand cut using a template from Hot Off the Press. I then used my MS punch for the little branches. I haven't come up with a sentiment yet but will when I decide what I'm using the card for! Be sure to head over and check out what all the other Design team ladies have come up with for this week! Sorry this is a short post but I'm running behind on supper to!!! Thanks for looking and have a great evening!! Hugs!!

11 comments:

ljurecek said...

Your little birdie looks like origami...cool!

Bekah said...

Love the bright colors!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Leannie, you did an awesome job on this.. Hope things are going better....

Cindi said...

cute, cute, cute!! what a clever way to make teh bird!
:)

Lindsay Weirich said...

wait...did I hear you right? You hand cut the bird, I am in shock! Great card, that is cool to use two emb folders, I'll have to try that!

Margie said...

I love the bright colors and the double embossing!

Tamara Bennett said...

This is so cute! I love the 3D-ness of the flower! LOL! Cute humming bird too!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Leanne, you always make the bestest cards! Way to GF. Thinking about you and yours!

Sandy said...

Beautiful card...love the bird and the creative way you did the wing!

Cheryl said...

Leanne, This is wonderful. I love that little birdie. I love the embossed background. Simply lovely!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Tutorials category today [19 Mar 01:26pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...