Mar 31, 2010

LSS Thursday - Hey Sugar!

Hey everyone!! Here is my card for Lindsay's Stamp & Stuff Thursday! Lindsay has some new stamp sets in her shop this week and this image is from one of her newest sets Tea-riffic. I colored the tea cup with my copic markers and then added glossy accents (had a few goof ups with my glossy accents but thought oh well it gives it character hee hee) I used stickles for the sugar cube and also the sentiment Hey Sugar. I used my nesties for the oval and scallop oval. I then wrapped some twine around and added a button from my stash. I also did some faux (I think thats what you call it) stiching with my copic marker. I used this weeks sketch from Inspirational Card Sketches. Be sure to check out Lindsay's new stamps at MyGrafico and also she will be having a freebie for everyone on her blog that you don't want to miss. Also, don't forget to check out the other DT members blogs to see what they have created for you this week! Thanks for looking!!

16 comments:

K-E Kreations said...

Very cute card!

Karin said...

Super cute...Love that sugar cube!

Margie said...

Leanne, this is adorable! I love the color combo, too!

Tamara Bennett said...

Very cute! Love the vintage looking papers!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Ha! how funny to put that sugar cube jumping out of the teacup, what a riot, great card!

Cindi said...

great card!! I LOVE those fun sugar cubes..I'll be using them for sure. I like what you did with it
:)

ljurecek said...

Leanne, this is adorable! That is some of my favorite paper and the jute is a great touch!

Crystal said...

what a cute idea! totally loving the colors too and the twine and ribbon! great card girl! loves!

Micki said...

wowsers Leann, this is just absolutely cute and adorable!!!!!!! I love it! Your coloring is spot on and love the design of the card and the papers!

It Rocks girl!

hugs

Cheryl said...

Cute! I love how you put the sugar cube in the cup. Ha ha ha! Great colors too.

Debs said...

Great fun card. Thanks for joining us at ics

Melissa Craig said...

Oh Leanne, this is so cute! I love it!

Mrs. Fence said...

How cute to put that sugar cube in the tea cup! Looks like he's getting into his own private hot tub!!!! Great colors and love the layout. I may have to try it myself!!

Erin... said...

oh to cute!!!!! love that little sugar cube!!!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Cute cute cute Leanne - love the rustic feel with the twine and color blocking.

Posh Designs said...

What a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us over @ ICS this week! ~ Nini xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...