Mar 24, 2010

LSS - Easter Bunny & Basket




Hello everyone! Hope everyone is having a great week! Sorry I haven't posted anything in the last few days. My dad's been in the hospital and didn't get to come home till last night. They treated him for conjestive heart failure and his kidneys have not been working properly. He is doing some better but if you could keep him in your prayers I sure would appreciate it. This week instead of making a card I used LSS Egg Basket SVG file. I've been wanting to create it just as soon as I saw it but this is the first chance I've had. See the little bunny it's also included in this set! The set comes with 9 SVG files *repeat* 9 SVG files how cool is this! Can you believe it's only $3.00 what a deal!!! I cut the egg basket from Prima Watercolor Rainbow Collection (awesome paper). I also cut the bunny (svg file) using SCAL out of some scrap brown cardstock. After this I switched and started using my cricut to cut the grass (Zooballoo) the scallop circle (Mini Monograms) and the circle (George) and lastly Happy Easter (Easter 2010). I used some lace for the sides (that I can't get to lay flat hee hee) I used Martha Stewart glitter around the scallop frame (which is also pop dotted) and the top layer of Happy Easter. The basket cut like a charm and was real easy to assemble! I enjoyed making this and really hope that you like it to! Be sure to visit Lindsays blog tomorrow to see what she and the other design team members have created for you this week! As always thank you so much for looking and have a great rest of the week! Hugs!!

15 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am glad to hear your dad is feeling better Leanne. AND your basket is just adorable.

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Gorgeous little basket Leanne, the bunny is really cute. Hope you dad is much better soon.

hugs
Kaye x

Sandy said...

Give your dad a hug....love all the easter fun you have going on here....that rabbit looks just like the chocolate confections I got as a child...beautimus my friend!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Sorry to hear about your Dad Leanne - I'll definitely keep you both in my prayers. Love the little Easter basket - way cute with all of the textured CS and layers.

Lindsay Weirich said...

Another stunner Leanne! That Prima paper, was that the base? Did you paint on it, it looks cool! Sorry your dad has not been well, I'll keep him in my thoughts.

Cindi said...

sorry about your dad, I'll send up prayers. you projects rocks!!! now I'm craving a chocolate!
:)

ljurecek said...

Just fabulous, Leanne! You did such an amazing job with this template! Love, the glitter you added! What a great touch!

Mrs. Fence said...

Your basket is just adorable! I love all the details you put into it. Sorry your dad hasn't been well, but glad he's home again. I'll keep him in my prayers. Hugs

Cheryl said...

Cute, cute, cute!

I hope your dad is back on his feet soon.

Melissa Craig said...

This is lovely Leanne! I really like the natural feel you've given your basket. Great job.

I hope your Dad continues to improve.

Micki said...

I will definitely keep your dad in my prayers! Big hugs to you and Dad!

Wow, those baskets are adorable and now that is some awesome glitter. Love it.

Tamara Bennett said...

this is so sweet! Love it! Also lovin' the new blog look! Perfect for spring!

Debbie said...

Leanne - I just finished scrolling through your blog. Your projects are amazing.

Margie said...

This is so sweet, Leanne! I ccan't wait to try out these files, too!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wow Leanne this is lovely hunny and the card below is adorable. Loving your creations. Have a lovely weekend, hugs Linda x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...