Mar 19, 2010

I was featured on CraftCrave!!!

Hi everybody! I was excited to find out that a couple of my projects was selected to be on CraftCrave! I know it's not like I'm published or anything but it's nice that she found my blog and liked them enough to post them on her website! Just wanted to share my excitement it doesn't happen very often hee hee!! Thanks for listening!! Oh by the way if you happen to come from CraftCrave and you like my blog I would love for you to become a follower!! I appreciate everyone that comes by and really hope that you will come back!!!

5 comments:

Craftyanny said...

Congrats:) It's well deserved, your cards are lovely
Anne x

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanna, congratulations, I am so excited for you... and you certainly deserve having them post your AWESOME cards.

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

Congrats, I found my blog listed on scrappingoutloud so that was fun! I thought Craft cave was all digi?

Stephanie said...

Congrats Leanne,how exciting! Hugs, Stephanie

~BridgetL~ said...

YEAH Leanne. Im sure you will get lots more followers now :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...