Mar 12, 2010

Bildmalarna Challenge #4 - Color Challenge

Good evening to everyone!! We are on a 4th challenge over at the Bildmalarna Blog! This challenge is to use the colors brown, green, & yellow. I used Mimosa on a Bench for my image and I colored with my copic markers (which by the way I love but still have not completely got the hang of them yet!) I used my nestibilities for the oval frame and a Studio G stamp for my sentiment.  I added stickles around the frame, heart, and also around the edge of the mat I used under the image. The flower is a prima flower and the button is from my stash. I used the swiss dots embossing folder for the yellow cardstock and for the brown cardstock underneath I used a Martha Stewart punch to make the border. I'm sorry this is not the greatest photo! I could not get the lighting right when I was taking my picture. In real life it seems to be a little brighter! I would really like to take this time to tell everyone or well let me say recommend everyone about the Bildmalarna stamps they are awesome!!! I really love these and they are such great quality stamps. I am so impressed with how crisp the images are when you stamp them. Also, if you visit the Bildmalarna Blog you will get to see a sneak peek of the new stamp club coming out soon! I can't wait and hope I'm able to order them! It contains at least 8 large stamps with Mimosa and Tossa plus 6 smaller stamps. These are all unmounted and the only way to get the smaller stamps is thru the stamp club they will not be for sale afterwards! I encourage you to head to Cindy's shop Stamping Scrapping and order yours today!! Also, keep checking in on the Bildmalarna Blog new inspiration will be posted every couple of days! My card will be up tomorrow so if you get a chance I would appreciate some love here and over on the blog!! Hope everyone has a great weekend! We have a plumber coming out tomorrow so hopefully by Monday we will be back in business!! Hugs!!

6 comments:

Scrapin Kat said...

Too cute! See the sunflowers! yes I know where that came from! I have to check out those stamps...

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, i would say you had the hang of those copics.. beautiful coloring.. really it's just adorable. AND I am so jealous of your blog. Cute cute

Sandy said...

Wow...love your copic capabilities....wonderfully done....you go girl...this is just lovely!

Stephanie said...

She is adorable Leanne .... great job!! Hugs, Stephanie

Kevin & Cindy said...

LOVE THIS CARD
LeAnn
GREAT JOB
I am so PROUD to have
you on my Design Team
Love
Cindy

DonnaMundinger said...

Bummer my comments went bye bye! LOL Still lovin' this adorable card! xxD

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...