Mar 7, 2010

Beautiful Blog Award from 4 Beautiful Ladies!!!


Hello everyone!! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. The weather here in my neck of the woods was soooo pretty this weekend. Next week we are expecting several days of rain but God did bless us with a beautiful weekend!! Let me start out by saying how sorry I am that it has taken me several days to get this blog award posted. Things have been crazy around here (should be used to it by now they are always crazy around here hee hee) and I haven't had time to be crafting, posting, or commenting like I want so please, please forgive me. I was truly honored to be given this award 4 times!! I just feel really blessed that people take the time to stop by my blog and then to know that people actually like my projects just melts my heart!! I received the Beautiful Blogger Award from Sandy, Sparksgal, Mary, & Giselle. Thank you so much ladies you are just wayyy to kind! I appreciate each one of you so much!  Now on to the rules of the award!

1. Add a link and note of Thanks to the person giving the award. 2. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whose blogs you have you have recently discovered that you love. 3. Share 7 things about yourself.
(I know I received this four times but I'm not sure if I can come up with that many things about myself so I'm just going to stick to 7 hee hee)
1. I've been married to my hubby for 18 years
2. I have one son who is 16
3. I'm very, very, close to my parents.
4. I have one older brother.
5. I love my cricut and all my cartridges
6. I love to craft whenever I get a chance.
7. I love all my friends and I'm very blessed to have them!

Now to pass this award to 15 other bloggers.
1. Aymee A Scraphappy Southernbelle
2. Lisa  BugJunkie
3. Chrissy Chrissy's Craftin Corner
4. Kaye Kaye's Crafty Place
5. Nanne Nanne's Creations
7. Cheryl   She Stamps
8. Sandi  Soft Side of Sandi
9. Lisa Taadaaaaaaaaaaaa
10.Donna Popsicle Toes
11.Kathy Paper Phenomenon
12.Sandy Sandy from Ukiah
13.Tamara Scrapcation Getaway
14.Melissa Stamp It, Scrap It, Share It
15.Margie Scrappinmargie

I could go on and on with more blogs that inspire me but it would take day's to link them all!!! Thanks again ladies for thinking of me!!

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thank you so much Leanne! I will get posted this week. Have a great week!

Lindsay Weirich said...

woot! congrats!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are so sweet to think of me...

Nanne said...

Oh Wow...Thank You so much Leanne.. What a wonderful surprise to wake up to..
hugs
Nanné

lisa said...

Hey Leanne, Thanks so much. You are sweet : )
Have a lovely week. Lisa x

Sandy said...

You are so talented, kind, and deserving!

scrappinlil said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me....this means so much.

Margie said...

Thank you for the award! It's very sweet of you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...