Feb 24, 2010

Sunshine Blog Award!!

I am thrilled and honored to receive this blog award from Sandy (Details By Sandy) and Mary (Scrapbooking Grandma Crafts). Thanks so much to the both of you for thinking of me! The rules to this award are 1. Place the award in your post or within your blog. 2. Pass this award to six of your nominees. 3.Link the nominees to your post. 4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog. 5.Link to the person you received the award from. Since I received this award twice here are the 12 nominees I have chosen...
1.Sandy               7.Mindy
2.Bridgett             8.Dawn (Froggy)       
3.Brenda              9.Sheri        
4.Kaye               10.Stephanie
5.Barb                11.Kim
6.Monique          12.Kathy

All these ladies are very talented and bring so much sunshine into my life so be sure to check out there blogs! Thanks again Sandy and Mary for thinking of me. You both are so very sweet! Don't forget to check out their blogs also! Hugs!!

7 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh you are so sweet to think of me.. I will get the post as soon as I can...hugs my friend

Brenda said...

awwww thank you soooo much Leanne...you bring sooo much sunshime to me gf!!!
hugs
Brenda

~BridgetL~ said...

Thanks Leanne I will put it on my blog in a bit. :)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Leanne, this is so well deserved! Your work is such an inpsiration! I'm always waiting to see what you're cooking up next!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Thank you so much Leanne, this means so much. We all need a little sunshine every now and then.

hugs
Kaye x

Sandy said...

You so deserve the sunshine...you share so much with everyone!!!!

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

Thank you, Leanne, I am in the process of changing my blog!!
Thanks so much!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...