Feb 4, 2010

Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog - Valentines Mailbox

Hey!!! It's been raining what seems like forever and boy is it COLD!!!!! I'm soooo ready for warm weather!!!  Our challenge this time on Scrappy Frogs Challenge blog was to alter a mailbox for Valentine's Day. I was the lucky winner of three of these mailboxes that came from target! I received, a pink, red, & white one. This is the red one. I know these were really in last year also but this is my very first one to do! I was able to use a cutfile and that made covering it really easy! I used the Cricut Sweethearts Cartridge for all the cuts. I used some paper by K & Company that I found at Tuesday Mornings sometime last year marked down really cheap. I almost forgot I had it! I've still got to do my other two (hopefully I can get them done before the 14th!) Be sure to head on over to the blog and play along. It doesn't have to come from Target I know the Love Struck cartridge has a mailbox and so does Lindsay! Also, check out all the other DT members they are soooo cute!! Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!!!


17 comments:

The Memory Keeper said...

SOOOOOO CUTE Leanne!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh leanne it turned out just adorable... My blog is working RIGHT now so thought I would post on a few blogs...

Sandy said...

Precious precious precious...i love those papers...what a fun valentine project...just fab! Love it!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Leanne, What wonderful Vday mailboxes! I think you outdid yourself on these! Love all the hearts! Adorable!

Betty said...

This so cute!! I've had one in my stash forever, I think you've just given me inspiration to finally do something with it.

Nanna said...

This is just too cute. I love looking at your blog. You do beautiful work. Good luck on getting those copics!

Micki said...

Ohh wowsers Leanne. This is awesome!

Brenda said...

awwwww I love love love your mailbox!!!!Papers are soooo pretty!! Lovin' the birds!
hugs
Brenda

Beatriz Farquhar Guzman said...

This is just adorable! I love it! Thanks for sharing

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Leah this is stunning. You really have done yourself proud on this one. Way to go!!!

hugs
Kaye x

Saskia said...

Thanks for your message on my blog! But to win the Cuddly Buddly prize, you've got to go to the Cuddly Buddly Blog (http://cuddlybuddly.com/blog/)

Greetings, Saskia

Nilda said...

you did an awesome job with this one. I love it. These mail boxes are so much fun.

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

Leanne, I love your mailbox. Those birds are too cute. It really makes me want the sweethearts cartridge

~BridgetL~ said...

Leanne you are making me wish I had kept those 10 mail boxes I had in my cart a few weeks back at Target. I got to walking around and thought Im probably never going to use these.Those are so cute.

Sweet Momiji said...

Oh my goodness!! This is just too awesome!!! I <3 it!!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for following me! :)

Hugs,
Hollie

Loopylou!! said...

ooooh leanne, that is definately 'sweet' hun, i think i saw mailboxes is on the cuttlebugspot this week so pop it is for that too hun. hugs lou xxx

greenbean said...

sooooooo cute!...love it!....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...