Feb 10, 2010

LSS Thursday - Howdy There!!


Woo Hooo!! Two posts in one day!! I always like days like this! It means I've got to get some playing time in! At the moment I have several projects started (and scattered everywhere!!) so hopefully I will get some more time to finish a few of them up also. I've got some cards designed on my Gyspy if I can ever get the time to cut everything out! Since I don't work you would think I would have all the time in the world to get to craft....NOT!! But when I do I have sooo much fun! My nephews birthday is coming up and I thought I would make him a card. I used my Paper Dolls cart for the little cowboy. The fence is from Old West and the grass is from the Seasonal Easter solutions cart. I used Lindsay's All Around Phrases for my sentiment. I'm sooo proud of myself (patting my back as we speak hee hee) I learned to do something new (well new for me I'm sure everyone else has known how for ages I'm just slow!) I was able to learn how to change the color in my photo application!! Yay me!! (And my blood pressure never went up it was actually really easy) When you purchase Lindsay's file you get the jpg. file and then a png file (this is the one I used and was able to layer them) In my software it gave you a option just to fill with color and bam it changed just like that!!! I was sooo excited! Now that I've figured that out I feel like I could conquer the world!! Lindsay is having a 50% sale on her Valentine, Christmas, Halloween, and Winter SETS till Feburary 22nd. This is in her Shop and also her MyGrafico. This weekend she will be having a 25% off sale on everything (except what is marked 50% off) only at her MyGrafico so be sure not to miss it! Head on over to Lindsay's blog and see what she and all the other DT members came up with this week!! Thanks for looking!! Hugs!!!!



16 comments:

Loopylou!! said...

he is just the cutest little cowboy, i love the fence and background,makes it look so cute xxxx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, he is just so cute. Great job.

Karin said...

Super adroable!!

Lindsay Weirich said...

I sure could learn a thing or two about the cricut from you, your proects look thike they should be in magazines (hint hint) the cowboy is adorable and I got that cartridge a month ago for $30 on sale but have not used it yet (the shame!) but I will have to now because that is so stinking cute! the colors are perfection!

Micki said...

WOW, this is just too stinkin' cute. I have that cartridge, but haven't played with it..... this is awesome. Absolutely awesome. Love it.

Cheryl said...

YGG! Great job! I love this lil' cowboy.

Tamara Bennett said...

Wow Leanne! This is so cute! that little cowboy is just darlin' and goes great with the sentiment! Awesome details!

Cindi said...

oh!! how cute is that card!! I love it
:)

Margie said...

Love this card, it is so,so cute!

Scrapin Kat said...

Very Cute! I confess Still haven't opened the box either!
Can you post this Crop on Your Blog.. its in your neck of the woods... Double Head Resort- Muscle Shaols
Fri April 23- Sun April 25
Scrapping for a CUre!
valleychiropracticinc.com/scrappingforacure you can also call 256-389-8250 they have a great website flyer! FYI Lush will be here Monday! Save all your money because you will want it all! Also the Frame Up Kids are Back! Robots and more... lots of new arriving each week! Have a great week! Please send me some shoppers! Tell all your friends to Shop thier Local Scrapbook store!

Melissa Craig said...

This is adorable Leanne! What a great card!!

Mrs. Fence said...

How adorable! Love all the details in this card.

Sandy said...

Howdy to you too!!! I just love your little cowboy, he rocks...what a fab design as always with the little fence...great work!

~BridgetL~ said...

YEE HAW this is so adorable. I can't believe I've missed coming to your blog. You are so talented and I love looking at your creations. I know I could never recreate them as good as you have.

Mary Scrapbooking Grandma said...

I really enjoy your blog and find you a very talented lady!

I have a Blog Award waiting for you on my blog.

http://www.scrapbookinggrandmacrafts.com/

Brenda said...

cute-cute-cute!!!!
great job!
hugs
Brenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...