Feb 24, 2010

LSS Thursday - Happy Easter

Hello everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything. I've got several projects in the works and some completed (just can't post them till the challenge date). Last week was crazy wild for me. My son Kyle turned 16 Sunday and it seemed like we partied all weekend long! Some of you already know but those of you I haven't talked to we let him have a party at our house which wounded up being 30 kids!! All in all in turned out great with no problems BUT I will never do that again!! We took him Monday to get his license and everything was going pretty smooth till that evening his transmission on his truck went out! He was so heartbroken! Looks like my shopping days are over for awhile! Our mechanic can't get to it till next Wednesday so till then he is using my X-Terra. Anyhoo, on to my card!! Lindsay has a new set out called Cute Easter. It's a really great set and a must have for all your Easter cards!! It has 8 images and you can get the whole set for $5.00! I printed out the two eggs and colored them with my copics (yes, you heard me right my copics hee hee!!) I didn't try any fancy shading or anything just colored. Winston surprised me with them for Valentines Day (he's such a sweetie at times!) and it's a good thing I've used them or I might would have had to return them for a transmission  (YIKES!!) This was a really simple card and I feel like I need to apologize for it not being all fancy but for my defense it looks better in person ha ha! All the paper (cardstock & pattern paper) are from my scraps so I can't remember who they are by. The grass was cut using my Gyspy. The sentiment is a Studio G stamp. Be sure to head on over to Lindsay's blog and check out what all the other Design Team members created. Thanks for looking!! Hugs!!

13 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Those eggs look fab Leanne, love the pattern on them and they are beautifully coloured.

hugs
Kaye x

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely Easter card Leanne. The eggs are beautiful!

Sandy said...

Awww those eggs are yummy...love the plaid background!

Micki said...

Love those eggs and I've already told you that you're my hero, lol....

That was so sweet of your hubby to get you the whole copic set. You'll love them.

I totally love your card, the eggs and especially the background dp. hugs

Tamara Bennett said...

Very cute! Love the plaid paper!!! So adorable! Sorry about your transmission! That sucks!

Cindi said...

aww, whta a cute card!! I really like the grass in front of the eggs, great idea
:)

Lindsay Weirich said...

you are too funny :) I just smacked my forhead seeing you card cuz I have the zoobaloo cart wiuth a grass border and I hand cut my Easter grass "doh!" and I love the copic cloring, I printed 2 larger eggs out and used the same colors on mine as you did on yours (you know what they say about great minds LOL! I only got to use my blue one today though:) Well if the transmaission goes at least you can stay home and color!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Wow what a wonderful present.. don't you just love them.

Mrs. Fence said...

You deserve new copics after having to deal with 30 kids! LOL Love your colored eggs on the plaid background. IT's adorable!

Margie said...

Hi, Leanne!-Your card turned out great!I love the grass by the way!

Chrissy C said...

So cute! What a wonderful DH you have! So jealous!

ljurecek said...

Good job on your coloring, Leanne! Aren't those copics loads of fun? Really pretty colors you chose for your card, too!

Cheryl said...

I love the eggs and the grass. Cute card.

Congrats on those copics! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...