Feb 10, 2010

Inspiration Challenge for Bildy Blog!

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great week! We had a nice surprise on Monday...snow!! It came as a complete shock and I know our weatherman felt kind of silly because it was not predicted at all! That's usually when we get the most! We got close to 5 inches and it was sooo pretty! Only problem it was all melted away by the afternoon so we didn't get to admire it for long. Me and hubby (Kyle wouldn't peek his nose out) got the camera out and took some pictures. I've been trying to get a picture of a cardinal for weeks (how pretty would that have been in the snow!) No luck with the cardinal but did get a few of a fat Robin (I think that's the only way I got it, it was to big to move hee hee) Anyway, other than that it's been a pretty normal week! We are on challenge #2 over at the Bildy Blog and it's a Inspiration challenge. Here is my take on it. I used the Bildmalarna stamp Tossa with a mushroom. Isn't she the cutest??? I used my prisma pencils (sniff, sniff still no copics) to color her and then I cut out using my oval nesties. I used my cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder for the white cardstock underneath. I wished I could tell you who the paper is by but this was a scrap I found in my scrap pile. I used a Martha Stewart punch on the blue cardstock. The flower is a prima flower with a brad I made using my I-top. The sentiment is a studio g stamp. Be sure to check out the blog and become a follower new projects are posted every other day or so for inspiration. Also, if you don't own any Bildmalarna stamps head over to Cindy's store Stamping Scrapping and check them out they are sooo cute!! Thanks for looking and be sure to come back later on I'll be posting another card this evening!!

Also thought I would share my picture of the Robin :)

4 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Leanne what a pretty picture of the bird in the snow. Love your card too :)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Gorgeous card .. what happy colors. Good job with the Prisma. Love your photo as well. Stay warm and dry!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh you did an awesome job on the card, your coloring is really good. And I love the picture of the bird. I have missed seeing you post

Brenda said...

ohhh what a pretty card...love the colors!!!
lovin' your bird photo...I sooo hape my girls following my 365 project aren't sick of seeing all my birds!!!But I love watching them as Aden does!
hugs
Brenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...