Feb 27, 2010

Bildmalarna Blog Challenge Get Your Bling On!

Hey ya'll!! I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday! I've been playing in my scrap room all day today! I wished I could say I've accomplished alot but sadly everything I've touched today has not went so well hee hee! I've had fun anyway. Hubby is gone and Kyle's been watching movies so I've just enjoyed having some playing time! Here is my take on the challenge over at the Bildmalarna Blog. Our challenge this time was to get our Bling on! I used Mimosa sitting as my image. The bench stamp is by SugarPlums. I cut some grass out using my cricut. I also stamped the little bird and embossed with red embossing powder. The sentiment is a Studio G stamp that I also embossed with navy embossing powder. I then added little diamond gems in the centers of some of the flowers on the pattern paper. I also added a row above the image. For more bling I used stickles on her bonnet, sleeves, and pants. Sorry, my bling is not showing up so well in the photo. I would like to congratulate Cindy and Kevin of StampingScrapping.com they are now the North American Distributor for Bildmalarna Stamps!!! Please be sure to check out there online store for these sweet stamps! I have a feeling these will be the next big thing so you want to start your collection now!! Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of the weekend!! Hugs!!

8 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

We all have days where we have the time but things just don't go too well but I think you did a fab job on this card. Love you colouring on the image and the big bow is perfect.

hugs
Kaye x

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, your coloring is just awesome... I think it's a beautiful card.

Kim said...

This is just THE cutest Leanne! Your coloring is perfect, love the paper too!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I left something on my blog you...

Giselle said...

Hi there =D
Just passing by to tell you that you have a beautiful blog and you are appreciated. I give you a "beautiful blog award."

Giselle
Http://www.crossmyheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com

Sandy said...

I think the card is gorgeous...just perfect...but we are always hardest on ourselves...love love love your mini album...it is stunning...love all the tags, flowers and corner pockets!

Mrs. Fence said...

Cute card! Love that patterned paper and the image is adorable. I did spend a little too much time there this week, and will have to "pay" this weekend, but I sure did enjoy it while it lasted!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Tutorials category today [19 Mar 01:26pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...