Jan 12, 2010

T-Shirt using Walk In My Garden & George + A Surprise!!!



Good morning everyone! Hope everyone's day is going good so far! I just got back from taking my son to school (just think next month he can drive hisself YIKES!!!) This t-shirt is for a upcoming challenge on one of the DT's I am on so I'm posting early with permission!!! I have always wanted to try cutting fabric with my cricut so I took the plunge over the weekend and got all the supplies needed. Which really is not alot of things to purchase just your fabric (I used cotton) and wonder under. The nice lady at HL had to show me the wonder under because this is the first time ever using it. I also bought the little tee (which is size 6 months) at HL. I just love this material! I don't know why I guess I just love the colors hee hee! Anyway, while I was there I had (well at least thought I had) everything planned out what I was going to cut. I was planning on actually cutting the elephant from the Paisley Cart. but once I got home I noticed I would have needed a seperate color for the ears! So, I started going thru my cartridges and ran across this turtle from WIMG. The little hearts are from George. Not only was this a fun project but it was super easy and my cricut cut thru it like a charm! Well, since I don't have any little ones at home or family or friends :( I decided to give this little T-shirt away as some blog candy! (If anybody wants it you may hate it!) Just leave a comment under this post and if your not a follower please sign up to follow me. That's it! I will let this run till after the challenge is posted which is due January 17th but won't be posted till the 18th. As always thanks for looking!! Hugs!

19 comments:

Daily Scrapper said...

I will jump in. That is a super cute shirt. I have a very dear friend who just had a baby girl and she would love a shirt like this.

Connie said...

Super Cute! I have never tried to cut fabric. I may have to try this..You did a nice job..TFS

zopeloti said...

You did a super job on this shirt. Haven't tried the fabfric thing yet. You can count me in on your candy blog. Sounds like fun.
Joyce

Emily said...

You did a great job on the shirt. I love the colors of the turtle. Unfortunately I have 4 boys and all my friends are having boys right now. I just wanted to comment on how great of a job you did.

Emily

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Wow Leanne! This is so CUTE! My lil one is past 6 months, but I do know of a little girl who would love it (or her mom will)! LOL

Tamara Bennett said...

So cute Leanne! And what a cute idea to give it as blog candy! I just found out I'm pregnant, so if I had a girl, this would be perfect!! hehe!

tamara

Cindy said...

Leanne, how awesome. That little shirt is adorable. I don't have any little girls, but just found out my sister is pregnant. Not sure if it's a girl or not yet, but she already has 3 girls. I'm betting it's a girl again. I just signed up to be a follower. Your cards on your blog are also very cute. I'll come back often and check things out. Cindy

~BridgetL~ said...

I don't have anyone this size but I did want to comment on how cute the shirt is. :)

Anonymous said...

How could you think no one would want it. I have a new little granddaughter who would look cute in it!
Debe
debmevans@btinternet.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh how adorable. I have never tried to cut material... you did a beautiful job on it... congrats to the lucky one that gets it. AND I am so glad to see you posting again.. I have missed you. hugs

Anonymous said...

such a cute little shirt! since it was your first time, don't you think cutting fabric with the cricut is just the coolest thing? I love it!
Carrie

craft_princess said...

So adorable!!! I love it! Too bad I won't fit into it! But atleast I know plenty of kids so I could give it to one of them!

Mrs. Fence said...

How cute! Love the paisley turtle. I haven't tried cutting fabric. This is super!

Mary said...

Very nice site! Mary M
mmontecalvo@verizon.net

Sparksgal said...

Cute shirt! Great job! Unfortunately, I don't have any children and don't know anyone with a little one - but I wanted to comment on how cute it is.

mawmaw2-4 said...

Soooo Cute!!!!!! I looked at your blog and joined!! You are very talented!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

reneeporter7@yahoo.com

Simply Sweet by Sharon said...

I love the shirt!! Isn't using the cricut to cut fabric wonderful!! I used it to cut different size circles for some table runners for my moms birthday and they were so fast and easy not, to mention they were actually round. LOL. Your blog is great! I became a follower. I will be back often.

Sandy said...

So adorable Leanne....good for you for taking the fabric plunge...I may have to try....use to make sweats all the time for my boys....maybe it's time to try it again for the next generation...really great project...thanx for sharing!

kim said...

This turned out so cool, I will have to try that. Didn't know you could cut fabric with it thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...