Jan 18, 2010

Sanqunetti Design Trains SVG Set



Hey everyone!!!  I've been blessed to get to try some svg files from Sanqunetti Designs. Isn't this train set the cutest! I love the little bear and pig peeking out! I'm having a blast with SCAL now! I still don't know how to design anything on my own but who needs to when there are all these wonderful talented women creating them! If your not part of the MyGrafico Community be sure to sign up there are some great designers!
Tools used:
Cricut Expression
Scal 2 Software
Supplies Used:
American Craft Celebration Paper Stack
Studio G Kiss Anytime Stamp & I love you I Admit It stamp
Can't decide if I'm going to go back and try to come up with a title or just leave it the way it is. To be honest I just couldn't think of one so I guess unless I have a brain storm it will probably stay the way it is! This is a picture of Kyle when he was baby. It only seems like yesterday! Where does the time go?? He was always such a happy baby! I don't know how he went from such a happy giggly baby to a moody, don't talk to me kid! I guess it's called teenage years! But I love him no matter what!! Thanks for looking and have a great day!! Hugs!

4 comments:

Lindsay Weirich said...

That looks awesome Leanne! I am thinking of making a banner with the train for my sisters baby, your is adorable and Kyle was such a cute baby!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Oh WOW! I love love that paper! :) The LO is way cute! I don't think it needs a title personally - the picture speaks for itself.

Tamara Bennett said...

This turned out so cute! I was asked to do the trains too, I still haven't figured out what i want to do with them. hehe.

Brenda said...

awwww I love this it is sooo cute!!
hugs
Brenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...