Jan 31, 2010

New Challenge Blog - Bildy Blog +Card!!


Hello everyone! I have some exciting news! I was honored to be asked to join a new DT!! It's a brand new challenge blog that has been started for the Bildmalarna stamps called Bildy Blog. Cindy at Stampingscrapping.com is the first store in the U.S. to carry these in EZ mount. These are a wonderful collection of stamps that include Mimosa,Mimo, Millie,Tossa,Frolle Frog,Millie Mouse and friends. They are truly adorable stamps and trust me when you see all the cute images you will really want to start collecting them!! Our first challenge on the Bildy Blog was to use the color pink, brown, and turquoise. I used Tossa with a Flower (isn't she a cutie) and colored her with my prisma pencils. The paper I used is My Minds Eye Simply Delightful. I used a template from Hot Off the press to make the flower and leaves. For the scallop & circle I punched both from my Stampin up punches. The sentiment is a studio G stamp. The lace is some from my stash that a friend of mine gave me. Be sure to head over to our new blog and sign up to become a follower! We would love to have you!! I hope you enjoy my card! Hugs!!

6 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Congrats Leanne. You deserve to be on as many design teams that want you. You are very talented. I love all of you cards and this one is really cute. :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, how exciting. I am so happy for you. I totally agree with Bridget you are so talented..

Sandy said...

Congrats on the new DT...I know how much I love my Girls @ SOUS...it's like my extended family...you are so talented and this is well deserved...speaking of which....love the card!

Kim Nath said...

Congrats Leanne! That is one adorable image and so is the card you made with it! Looks like your going to have lots of fun!

Brenda said...

Congrats Leanne you will be such a blessing to the DT as you are to all of us!!!
hugs
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...