Jan 8, 2010

My 1st Easel Card!!!


Hey ya'll! Just wanted to share my 1st easel card with ya! I was on the cricut mb today and ran across this style of card. This is probably nothing new to everyone but me!! I also went thru some stamped images I got thru a swap and ran across this Tilda (I believe that's what you call her). I'm not real sure which swap I received it in but to whoever sent it to me THANKS!!! Ok so I had my image I wanted to color but I also wanted her to be able to sit on something and since I got Heritage in the mail this week that chair was screaming her name lol!!! I colored her with my prisma pencils (really wish I could get better at this) I then cut a oval with the George cart. and played around with it on my Gyspy to make this rug (sure hope you can tell that's what its meant to be hee hee) and I added some lace from my stash. The paper I used is from some scraps I had left over from another project. I had a hard time coming up with something neat for the botton so I just stamped a sentiment and added another piece of scrap pattern paper! Still thought it needed something so I added the prima flower and button and called it quits!! Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend!! Stay warm...Hugs!

20 comments:

Brenda said...

awwww this is sooo adorable!!! I love it Leanne!
hugs
Brenda

~BridgetL~ said...

Really cute card Leanne. Well your fist easel card turned our great.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, this is just way to cute. I have the Heritage cartridge, but haven't done anything with it.. SO so cute... You a great job with your coloring.

Margie said...

This is so cute Leanne! I am so jealous-I want the heritage cart!Great card!

Loopylou!! said...

oooooh leanne she is gorgeous, love love love what you did with the chair hun xxxxx

scrappinlil said...

Oh this is just adorable....I love it...TFS

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Wow.... soooooo cute! I haven't tried an easel card, but yours look great!!!

Robin R
Just Buggin' design team

Hope said...

I love your little rug...so very creative!

Thanks for joining us at Just Buggin'!!

The Adventure of Linds and Lyds! said...

Super cute! Love how you turned the oval into a rug!

Thanks for joining us on JB!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Very cute little Tilda! she looks so cute sat on that big chair. Love the colours. I have been wanting to make an easel card for ages and still not got round to it.

hugs
Kaye x

Sandy said...

So cute Leanne...love the pop of the chair....wonderful work!

Lynne said...

so cute!! I haven't tried an easel card yet!!
This is a very nice card!!
Lynne JB DT

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

Whoo Hooo she's back!!! super cute card Leanne. I was thinking about using the chair from sentimentals for Tilda to sit in. I love how it turned out.

Mrs. Fence said...

What an adorable card, Leanne!

Kandi Phillips said...

This is adorable! I love the rug you made it looks perfect! Thanks for playing with us at Just Buggin!

Kandi *JB DT*

Ladybug Designs said...

very nice, you did a great job.

Lori (THCEO) said...

Oh how precious! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Buggin!

Lori C.
JB DT

Saxo Stamper said...

This is gorgeous, I love easel cards and you have done a really good job. Thanks for playing along at just Buggin.

Best wishes
Karen
JB DT

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Leanne

Congratulations are in order, you made the top 3 for challenge 19 over at Just Buggin. Please pop over and collect your button and wear it with pride on your blog.

We look forward to seeing more of your stunning work.

With best wishes
Karen
JB DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...