Jan 27, 2010

LSS Thursday -Purr-fect Pair



Hey ya'll! I don't know if you were on my blog today or not but boy I sure have had it in a mess! I think I have it all fixed now except my signature (keeping fingers crossed after this post it will be working) I guess me and a cute blog is just not going to happen! I'm also trying something else new. I'm posting my picture using Picasa so lets hope all goes well with that. This week Lindsay is sponsoring Tuesday Morning Sketches by Melissa. Click here for this weeks sketch and be sure to play along! Lindsay has this digital cat stamp as her freebie this week so be sure to head over to her blog and grab it! Somewhere down the road and I'm not sure how it happened but I didn't follow the sketch. I started out with every intention but things just didn't work out like I wanted. I'm still not so sure I'm happy with this card period! But I think it's just the mood I'm in! Today has just not been a good day! The paper I used is some I have had in my stash probably since I first got started in scrapbooking. It came from HL but I'm not sure who the maker is. The hearts are cut from my cricut (the red one is covered in stickles). I created the sentiment using my computer. Don't forget to check out the other DT members blogs to see what they have come up with this week and play along with Tuesday Morning Sketches for a chance to win some of Lindsay's wonderful stamps! Thanks for looking!!

17 comments:

Brenda said...

ohhh I am lovin your blog! And the card is adorable!!!
hugs
Brenda

Sandy said...

What a purrrrrfect card...Love that peaceful little kitty and all the sparkle! Wonderful!

Melissa Craig said...

I think your card turned out fabulous! I love the paper.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Well, I just adore this card. And agree that it is purr-fect! Blog looks fab to me. I'm experimenting with mine as well .. so it may change day to day for awhile.

Cheryl said...

I love this card! Great job coloring the kitty!

Your blog looks great.

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

The blog looks great Leanne - as does the card! The kitty is way cute and I love the sparkly heart - well done! Here's hoping today is a better day for you and your kiddo.

Tamara Bennett said...

Hey girl! i love the new blog decor! So cute! Great card! You did an awesome job coloring that cat!

Mrs. Fence said...

Your blog is adorable and the card is purrfect! Love what you did with the image and the sketch! AWESOME! Hope you day goes better. :)

Cindi said...

what a fun card!!! I have a soft spot for the kitties. well except my naughty one that dumped my whole ribbon basket out in the middle of the night and scattered it everywhere! oh I digress..Your blog looks fab
:)

Lindsay Weirich said...

I think it is great and I see how you used the sketch, the "oldie" paper looks fresh and ne and the slanted ribbon is so fun! Even on your worst day you manage to make something beautiful!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Leanne, I am loving your blog, I wish my looked this good. And your card is "purr-fect". I hope your day gets better.. I will be praying for you my friend. hugs

Diana said...

I love the new header on the top of the page, and this card is simply GORGEOUS! I love the pink and red combo !!

Micki said...

Ohhhh Leanne this absolutely gorgeous! Love love love the sparkle.

hugs

ljurecek said...

Very pretty card! Great idea to have the bow going diagonal across your paper...unexpected. And the kitty turned out so cute!

Scrapin Kat said...

cute card , blog looks fab!
Hey email me your email keeps kicking back and there is a retreat near you I want to send u info for u & friends...

ScrapHappenswithAngie said...

Cute!! I'm loving this blog hop! :) I love how you put the ribbon on a diagonal. Good thinking!

I'm now a follower and if you like my blog I'd appreciate you following mine as well! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Very shorts, simple and easy to understand, bet some more comments from your side would be great

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...