Jan 20, 2010

LSS Thursday - Love U


Hey! Since everyone has been changing their blog background I thought I would to! This always scares me to death! I'm so scared of losing everything! But luckily it went pretty smooth and this is the finished result. I'm still not sure if I'm 100% satisfied but for now it will do. I made this card using Lindsay's digi set Love Grows Here and the Flourished Chickadee image. I printed the Love Bingo card on pink cardstock and inked the edges with Tim Holtz vintage photo ink. I printed out the Chickadee and colored with my prisma pencils and then cut out just the bird and part of the branch he's perched on. I cut the U from the Winter Woodlands cartridge. I used a friskars punch for the heart border and last I used a prima flower with a blue rhinestone brad for the center. Don't forget Lindsay has a on going sale for every $5 you spend you get a free stamp so be sure to check out her shop! Also, check out what Lindsay and all the other talented DT members have come up with by clicking here! (Note I've posted by post early so theirs will not be available till in the morning) Thanks for looking! Hugs!!

16 comments:

Sandy said...

This is precious...I love the love bingo card...wonderful job Leanne...just the sweetest!

Margie said...

This card is beautiful, Leanne!Love it!

Lindsay Weirich said...

wonderful card, great design!

Tamara Bennett said...

Very cute Leanne! Those bingo cards were popular this week! Yours is very unique! Love that little chickadee!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

So cute Leanne - beautiful! I love it! Hope you have a great time at Bunco!

Mrs. Fence said...

The colors are so soft and pretty. Love the bird and bingo card together. Great idea!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh wow Leanne - this is gorgeous! You did a beautiful job with your design.

Cindi said...

how pretty!!I like that color combo & the lay out rocks
:)

Cheryl said...

Love the card, especially the little chickadee.

Great new background on your blog too. I need to change mine too but have been putting it off.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How adorable is this.. you have done a beautiful job on this...

ljurecek said...

Oh, Leanne, I love everything about this card from the beautiful papers to your cute little birdie. So clever to add the "U" after the bingo card. It's just fabulous!

Karin said...

Great card...Love it!

Micki said...

Oh I love that you paired the Chickadee with the Love Bingo card. It's beautiful. :-)

Margie said...

Leanne, this is so pretty! Love the gorgeous shades of red!
~Margie~

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Leanne!!
hugs
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Trade Free Metatrader 4 Forex Broker $50,000 Demo, Low spreads
[url=]www.1pipfix.com[/url]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...