Jan 13, 2010

Lindsay's Stamp & Stuff - Sweet Thing


Hey ya'll! Today has been a busy day for me and I'm glad it's coming to a end! I've been doing some major house cleaning! Tomorrow I hope to start reorganizing my closets and cabinets fun, fun! I was able to take some time this evening to make a card for Lindsay's Stamp & Stuff.  Lindsay is having a sale this Thursday & Friday 25% off of everything at her MyGrafico Shop. Hurry the sale only last till midnight Friday (GMT). On this card I used  the cupcake from Lindsay's Love Grows Here set. I just love this set!! I also was blog hopping today and ran across a blog with free svg cutfiles! The name of the blog is Scale-files. He really has some nice cutfiles and he is very generous by offering them to everyone for free! Thank you Paulo! I used his cute nested pop frame and placed the cupcake on one of the layers. I colored the cupcake with my prisma pencils and added some stickles to the cherry heart. The paper is from K & Company and I found this stack some time back at Tuesday Mornings dirt cheap! The sentiment is a studio G stamp. I used the cuttlebug Paisley embossing folder and a ek success punch. I also found a challenge going on to add purple to your card and for me that was a real challenge! I hardly ever use purple. Now I'm going to have to go back and look for it and enter my card!!! As always thanks for looking and have a great Thursday!!  

11 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well Leanne, this is just beautiful and your coloring is absolutely gorgeous... I always feel guilty when I hear someone is cleaning. lol.. you put me to shame. lol... I hope you have a wonderful Thursday too my friend.

Sandy said...

Looks simply yummy Leanne...really beautiful....the ribbon is fab...love the colors!

Tamara Bennett said...

This is so lovely! I love the sentiment, ribbon and everything! It's so sweet!

Melissa Craig said...

Love the pink and purple! You did a wonderful job on your card.

Micki said...

Wow, soooo elegant and beautiful. I love your paper choice and card design. It compliments the image wonderfully. Great great card!

love it.

thefrugalcrafter said...

that is just wonderful! it has my stomach growling for cupcakes (not good, I'm on a diet LOL!)

Margie said...

So Pretty and soft, Leanne!Love this-so yummy!

Cindi said...

such a cute card!! I'm cracking up that so many of us used the cupcake today..maybe we are cupcake deficient?? lol. Your card is super cute
:)

Cheryl said...

Oohhh cupcake! Cute

Mrs. Fence said...

Leanne this is such a sweet card! Lovely colors and coloring. It's beautiful

ljurecek said...

What a pretty cut file! That's alot of intricate cuts on there. So very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...