Jan 7, 2010

Lindsay's Stamp & Stuff - Smitten



Hey ya'll!! Hope everyone is staying warm! They are predicting snow here tomorrow and have already closed school so I'm able to stay up a little later tonight! I know everyone from the North probably giggles about the South everything stops when it snows here! We don't get alot like other states so when it snows here it turns out to be a big deal!! Saturday morning it is suppose to be 6 degrees! We are def. not use to those temperatures!  This is my first week back with Lindsay's Stamp & Stuff and I'm super excited. I've missed all of her wonderful digi stamps! She is also starting to have SVG files available so if you've not visited her shop lately you really need to head on over and check out all the new things she has added! For this card I have used a image from her new set Love Grows Here. This is such a cute set and it comes with 9 images all for $5. Don't forget for every $5 you spend you get a free stamp! I had so much fun creating this card tonight!I've neglected all my goodies for to long! It was fun going back thru things and getting familiar with everything again! It feels like I have alot of new things to play with again! For the image on this card I printed it twice once on white cardstock and again on patterned paper. I colored the little hearts with my prisma pencils (after knocking the dust off lol) and then added some stickles for some sparkle. I used chalk to give some color to the background then I cut out using my nesties. I used the sketch from this weeks Mojo Monday. The paper is from K & Company. The punch is a EK Success punch and the sentiment is a Studio G. stamp. Be sure to check out all the other DT members blogs to see what they have came up with this week and also Lindsay's blog for some great inspiration! Thanks for stopping by and hanging with me slowly but surely my mojo is coming back!!! Hugs!!

13 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am so happy to see you back scrapping... I have missed seeing you. What an adorable card. Very Very lovely.

thefrugalcrafter said...

Beautiful Leanne, glad to have you back creating!

Micki said...

Hi Leanne! Love those birdies and your color tone is beautiful. Love the stamped sentiment - perfect!

Melissa Craig said...

So happy to have you back Leanne! Your card is so sweet. Love the colors and how you paper pieced the birds. Fabulous!!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Love colors you've used Leanne! I can't wait to see more of your creations.

Margie said...

Beautiful card! I love seeing everyone's different take on this set! I know what you mean about the snow and the south-here in TN, they closed school in some schools for 2 days-and it hadn't even started snowing yet!

Jeannie Phillips said...

I love your style...thanks for visiting my blog...you cards are so beautiful..

Where in Alabama??

Hugs
Jeannie

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Gorgeous card Leanne, love the colours and your colouring looks amazing.

hugs
Kaye x

ljurecek said...

So many little things make this a fabulous card! The paper piecing looks so cute and light pink ribbon is so soft. And that sentiment is sweet!

Sandy said...

Look at those little love birds...so cute...so happy to have you back creating...love to see your posts....we are on snowday number 2....the high today is suppose to be 5...so happy i work for the district....I love snowdays...LOL....get to stay home and warm and get paid...yee haw!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Leanne, such a cute cute card. So glad to have you back creating. What great news about your dad and that your prayers were answered! BTW thanks for coming by my blog today. Wanted to let you know that the car is from Micky and friends. But the one on Heritage will work so much better I think.

Mrs. Fence said...

Good to see you back again! Tweet card! The colors are beautiful.

Brenda said...

ohhh this is sooo pretty!!
hugs
Brenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...