Jan 11, 2010

Just Flying By to Say Hi-Cocoa Studio Love Is In The Air



Hello ya'll! Hope everyone's Monday was good! My son's school was delayed this morning till 9:30 so we was able to get a little extra sleep (extra sleep is always a good thing!!). I was asked to test some SVG cutfiles for Cocoa Studio. This adorable fairy is from Love Is In The Air. I used PinkPaislee Eternal Love for my paper. The sentiment "Just flying by to say hi" is from Lindsay's set Winged Things. The grass was cut from the zooballou cricut cartridge. The clouds is a svg that I saved from Amyee's blog A Southernbelle's SVG's (thanks Amyee!)  For her dress, headband, and stockings I used some fabric I got from Hobby Lobby over the weekend (stay tuned for a upcoming project using this fabric got to figure out how I can photograph it!!) I added some little studs I've had for awhile to make her earrings. And last but not least I added stickles to her wings, cheeks, little heart in her hand, and the circles on the pattern paper. Thanks for looking! Hugs!!

9 comments:

Margie said...

This is beautiful! I love all of the details-you did a beautiful job with the fairy!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

oh Leanne, she is just adorable, I love the polka dotted paper you used ... How fun to do testing...

thefrugalcrafter said...

Oh my goodness! that is adorable, it cut much nicer than I expected, it is so flippin cute!

Mrs. Fence said...

Leanne, this is adorable!!! I must learn how to do this stuff!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Oh wow Leanne! This is AWESOME! Now I'm going to have to investigate the fabric options too!

Allison said...

I love her...I can see this cutter thing is gonna get quite addicting!

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

this is super cute too!! you are on a roll!

kim said...

OMGoodness is this ever cute!

greenbean said...

i freaking love this!...beyond cute!...let me know if it ever needs a new home!...i want it!...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...