Jan 27, 2010

Construction Zone Beware!!!

Oops! I've done went and done it now! I've got my blog all messed up and guess what?? It's going to have to stay like this for a little while! I'm having to run out and won't be able to get back on for a little while. So...please excuse the mess hopefully I can get it all straightened out soon!! If anyone would love to help me with a header I sure would appreciate it!! Sure wished I would have waited till I had more time to do this but that's what I get for being impatient!!

4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I wish I could help you with your header, but I don't do headers... hope all is well with you, haven't seen you posting in awhile. hugs

Pinklady50 said...

I haven't been here in a while but it's looking fabulous to me! it's just adorable! You'll get it fixed soon. Snowmanlover (Barb)has a good thread on blogs.

Brenda said...

I am no help on that one my son done mine for me.
hugs
Brenda

~BridgetL~ said...

Loving the new background on your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...