Nov 1, 2009

Practical Scrappers,Stuck On U Sketches, Frosted Designs Triple Challenge!



As I mentioned in my last post we are having a Triple Challenge over at Practical Scrappers with Frosted Design and Stuck On U Sketches. I combined all the three challenges in this layout. Our challenge at Practical Scrappers is to use three ribbons. The challenge at Frosted Designs was to use a owl on your project and I used the sketch from Stuck On U Sketches. The owls were cut from the Slice Fall Back To School Design Card. The branch is from the Home Decor Cricut cartridge. The heart is from the George and Basic Shape Cartridge. The word love is from A Childs Year and I welded the Owl and U to it with DS. The word forever is from the Stamping cartridge (it did say forever & ever but cut  & ever off). The owls eyes are a flower cut from Graphically Speaking and just added a brad in the center. Whew, I didn't really realize how many cartridges I used and how bad I really missed my Gyspy!!! Speaking of my Gyspy I am having to return it and ProvoCraft is replacing with a new one. I've got it all boxed up and ready for Fed X to pick up tomorrow. The customer service guy I spoke to said it could take up to 4 weeks to get my new one back!! Arrr wasn't to happy with that but not much I can do about it!! Be sure to check out all three of these challenge blogs and come join in on the fun! Thanks for looking!!

10 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

That turned out just too cute Leanne, so sorry to hear about your gypsy... 4 weeks wow, wonder why so long?

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

So very cute! Love the little owls and the colours are gorgeous. Great take on the sketch.

hugs
Kaye x

Sandy said...

Such a wonderful title and great take on the challenges you rocked it GF....as usual your papers and colors are fabulous...love them!

Southernbelle said...

I had to stop by to visit your blog!!! You do beautiful work and it has been so nice chatting with you!!! I will try to visit often! I am now a follower too!!!

Aymee

Sandi Clarkson said...

Leanne, this is just FAB! Love the owls and it is just so darned cute! Thanks for playing with us!

Pat said...

I love your owls & the page is fantastic!

Crystal said...

so gorgeous leanne! i just love it! i am so crazy about owls and those are super duper cute! just a terrific layout! you always do such amazing work sweetie! sorry i didn't call...super busy week and weekend but this coming one is looking pretty boring...and i am so looking forward to it! hugs!

Crystal said...

oh, forgot to add that this is a great photo of you! you are so darn adorable...and beautiful! love ya!

Jamie Lane said...

This is terrific! Love your colors. Thanks for playing with us!

all4sydney said...

AWESOME LO!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...