Nov 4, 2009

Just a quick little note...

Hey everyone! I just wanted to pop in real quick and let you know that I probably won't have any posts for this week or next. There has been so much going on here lately that I'm about to pull my hair out! We also got bad news today. Winston's (my hubby) cousin lost his battle with cancer today. So I know I'm not going to have any crafting time. Next week Winston is taking his vacation and I'm not sure what all we will be up to then just going to have to play it by ear. I just didn't want anybody to think I've went missing! I feel really bad that I'm missing some of my challenges for the DT's that I am on but I've contacted them all and explained. I will be back just as soon as I can! Oh by the way Friday is me and Winston's birthday!! I'll be 42 and he is turning 43! We are becoming old farts ha ha!!! One good thing about having the same birthday is that we can't forget each others!! Well, I'm heading off to bed I'm exhausted and have a long day ahead of me tomorrow!!

8 comments:

craft_princess said...

Happy early Birthday!

Scrapin Kat said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy a break away nice camping weather!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

sorry to hear about Winston's cousin.. :-( You will be missed. Have a "super birthday"

Sandy said...

Hope you had a fab birthday...enjoy your break...we will miss you!

Enfys said...

Hi Leanne, you are doing exactly the right thing in taking a step back, you will come back refreshed after a break. Sorry to hear about your husband's cousin.
Hope you are able to relax a bit...
big hugs
En xx

Scrapin Kat said...

Happy ThanksGiving! Where have you been at the ZOO game? Justed wanted to let you know I am moving my store DEC 26 So I will Be having A SUPER INVENTORY SALE DEC 15-23 so spread the word , I would rather sell it at a discount then move it, gather up all your scrappin buddies in North Al and come over for a great sale!

~BridgetL~ said...

Hey Leanne, just checking up on you. I hope things are ok and you are enjoying the winter Holidays.
Happy belated birthday :)

Sandy said...

Just wanted to pop back in and say.....I hope you had a fabulous Chrismas and a wonderful New Year....hugs sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...