Oct 18, 2009

Whimsical Scraps And Bugs Celebration Challenge#2

Hey!! Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend! I know I have and sure wished it wasn't over with! This month at Whimsical Scraps & Bugs we are celebrating our 1 year Anniversary! Cindy is giving new challenges out every week thru October so be sure to come play along and help us celebrate!! This challenge was to make a card using this photo for inspiration and to use your cricut. I chose the Cricut Cartridge Celebrations (makes sense huh??) to cut the flag banner,Celebration, and the cupcake. I used my nestie for the scallop circle. I also got to use my drippy goo punch for the very 1st time (so exciting hee hee)! I kept it kinda simple since Tuesday is my dad's birthday and this is going to be his birthday card! Again, be sure to head over to Whimsical Scraps & Bugs and play along and check out what the other DT members came up with!

5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, this is so cute, love the dippy doo punch.. I haven't used my yet either.. (I have a lot of things I haven't used. :-( I need a scrapping partner

Sandy said...

That cupcake looks good enough to eat...I too love the drippy goo...yum yum....I also love the banner and the color choice....but then all of your work is fabulouso!!!!come by for a chance to win some candy!!

Maria Matter said...

oh, Leanne, this is scrumptious!!!!
What your design here, great job!
Blessings, Maria

~BridgetL~ said...

Leanne, this is a great birthday card. I love the banner and cupcake :)

Crystal said...

girlie, you rocked this challenge! just love, love, love that banner!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...