Oct 12, 2009

Whimsical Scraps And Bugs Blogiversary Challenge!


Hello everyone!! This month we are celebrating our one year anniversary at Whimsical Scraps & Bugs! Cindy has some great challenges lined up and also some great guest designers for the month of October. We would love for you to come play along! There is a new challenge issued each week. This challenge was a 3-2-1 challenge. 3 colors -orange, purple, black 2 stars -from any cricut cartridge of your choice 1- stamped image. This was a hard challenge for me! The color purple and the stars just kept throwing me for a loop!! Looked all thru my paper and of course no luck on finding anything that worked so I had to use just cardstock! Not really thrilled with this card at all but I swore I wouldn't give up (which I almost did several times hee hee) The other DT members came up with some awesome projects so be sure to head over and check them out. The new challenge has been posted for this week so come play along!!! Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...