Oct 26, 2009

Whimsical Scraps And Bugs Anniversary Challenge #3

Hey everyone! We are still celebrating our year anniversary over at Whimsical Scraps & Bugs!! Challenge #3 was to use a cupcake on a card, layout, or altered item. I chose to do a card since it's hard (to me) to make a layout using a cupcake when you have a boy! I used Wild Card Cartridge for my cupcake. My plans was to use the card feature on this cartridge (the cupcake card) I used my Gyspy and got the sizing all wrong and it turned out to small hee hee! So instead of starting all over I just used it for the embellishment on this card!! The flower is cut from Graphically Speaking four times and layered. I used the I-top for my brad (first time for this!!) The sentiment is a Studio G stamp and used a MS punch for the lace cardstock. This is also for Practical Scrappers. The challenge over at Practical Scrappers this week is using punches. Thanks for looking and hop over and see all the other yummy cupcakes the other DT members made!! It will make your mouth water with delight!! Also, check out Practical Scrappers and play along this challenge is a easy one and lots of fun to!

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

That is just adorable Leanne.. and great way to fix a mistake... It turned out just way too cute

Kim said...

Just fabby, Leanne! I love the soft colors you chose and that yummy cupcake!!!!! I really like what you did with your border punches.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Crystal said...

you so rocked this challenge girly! love your card and that cupcake is so super sweet too! i was gonna call you sat. night but seen where you had posted about going to get the computer fixed so i didn't. maybe i can give you a shout sunday. this week is crazy for me as i have a convention to go to and then sat. is halloween. phew! i will be glad when sunday gets here! lots of love babe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...