Oct 16, 2009

Scrappy Frogs Challenge 2-5-7-10 Box!

Hey everyone! IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! Anybody got big plans for the weekend?? I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing! My boys have rc races tonight and tomorrow sooooo it's looking like I may be alone for the majority of the weekend! I would go with them but the temperature is really dropping and getting pretty chilly outside and I don't like it well enough to freeze to death!! I'm thinking maybe a shopping trip is what I really want to be doing hee hee!! Anyway, on to my project! The challenge this time over at Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog was to make a 2-5-7-10 box! Here is the link to the instructions so you can make one to!! I used my Everyday Paper Dolls to make this little guy and the pumpkin. I also cut some grass from Zooballoo but you can hardly see it since it's in the background. Did some doodling and added some stickles. I also added some glossy accents to his eyes to make them shine. Be sure to head over to Scrappy Frogs to see what the other DT members have made and also play along! These little boxes are fun to make! Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Very cute box. Love the little boy on it. Have fun this weekend with your retail therapy. Wish I could go with :)

Sandy said...

Well Miss Leanne you have done it again...this little guy is tooooooo cute....I love how he is holding the little pumpkin...I'm with you gf...shopping is always the better choice!!!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Isn't he just too cute. Hope you had a great week end

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...