Oct 26, 2009

Practical Scrappers Punch Challenge

Happy Monday!! The challenge over at Practical Scrappers this week is to do a layout using punches. I love punches! I have a whole big collection of them so I had a hard time deciding which I wanted to use! Since I had one more picture of Kyle dressed for Halloween (this page goes with the other one I did for LSS) I used my drippy goo punch and my little owl punch. The tree, crow, and ghosts are cut from the cricut cartridge Paperdolls. Be sure to head over to Practical Scrappers and see the other DT members layouts and join in on the challenge! We would love to have you play along! Thanks for looking and I hope you have a wonderful week!!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Good morning...yes, yes, I try to blog hop before I go to work...LOL...so glad you let me know you posted this tho...it is awesome...love that drippy goo punch...the design and colors are wonderful...great job GF...headed to PS now!

~BridgetL~ said...

Great layout Leanne. I love all aspects of this layout. I need to find me that owl punch. :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I need to find that owl punch too.. this is just too cute Leanne

Kim said...

Love this layout! How very original and creative! You really rocked this one! Great use of the punches.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Crystal said...

i am so in love with this layout! you know i love me some trees! just so cool, and spooky and cute all at the same time! perfect! hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...