Oct 12, 2009

Practical Scrappers Lace Card Stock Challenge

Hey again! I'm posting this late (good thing I'm not getting paid to be on a DT or it's a full time job because I would be soooooo fired) I tried really hard getting this finished last night but sniff, sniff just didn't make it. The challenge this week on Practical Scrappers is to use lace cardstock. And again I found that I didn't have any!! (mental note to self MUST GO SHOPPING!!!) I have DS (by no means a expert at it!!) and decided to see if I could make my own. I took the snowflake from Joys of the Season and created this background paper. After it was cut out (which really took along time because of all the details) I used stickles to add some sparkle. The snowman was cut from Christmas Cheer. For the title I used my Gyspy and the Gyspy font. These pictures are from 2000 Kyle was 6 years old. I just love the one of his back side hee hee!! Thanks for looking!!

12 comments:

di said...

This is so beautiful, Leanne! I love how you used the lace card stock and snow man is super adorable!

Christine Meyer said...

You just affirmed why you are on our team! This is gorgeous!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne... how cute is that.. And you did such an awesome job making the lace... are you loving the gypsy?

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Great layout Leanne, love what you did with the snowflakes to make the lace paper. Gorgeous little snowman too.

hugs
Kaye x

Sandy said...

Leanne...fab gf..love the paper lace you created with the snowflake and the little snowman is the cutest...grea pix too!

connie said...

Love how you used the lace for the background and the snowman is so cute.

~BridgetL~ said...

I couldn't miss the chance to tell you how super cute this layout is. I love the snowman.

Sherri said...

How cute!!! love the little snowman and great use of cardstock

scrappinpsycho said...

This is really cute - I love the snowman.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Leanne, great way to think outside the box! Just love it!

Martha said...

its amazing!

kim.mom said...

Absolutely Adorable! Love it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...