Oct 28, 2009

Over The Top Award!!!


I want to thank Kim at Memories in Thyme for giving me this award!! You are so sweet and always leave me the sweetest comments! Thank you so much for thinking of me when passing out this award!! I am so very blessed at how many wonderful people I have met thru this blog!! The rules is to pass this on to five people and to also answer some questions only using one word. Plus, leave the people you choose a comment on their blog letting them know that have been awarded.
It's so hard to pick just five but here they are...
1.Sandy
2.Crystal
3.Bridgett
4.Sandy
5.Tamara

. Where is your cell phone? pocket


2. Your hair? blonde

3. Your mother? cherish

4. Your father? hero

5. Your favorite food? pasta

6. Your dream last night? Gyspy

7. Your favorite drink? Mt.Dew

8. Your dream/goal? getting Kyle thru school & raising him to be a great man! (I know one word but how on earth could I put that in one word!)

9. What room are you in? craft

10. Your hobby? scrapbooking

11. Your fear? mistakes

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy

13. Where were you last night? home

14. Something that you aren't? perfect

15. Muffins? blueberry

16. Wish list item? cartridges

17. Where did you grow up? country

18. Last thing you did? Wendy's

19. What are you wearing? jeans

20. Your TV? on

21. Your Pets? dog

22. Friends? close

23. Your life? happy

24. Your mood? content

25. Missing Someone? Steve

26. vehicle? Nisson

27. Something your not wearing? jewelry

28. Your favorite store? HL

29. Your favorite color? blue

30. When was the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? yesterday (wow, As The World Turns was sooo sad yesterday!!!)

32. Your best friend? Winston

33. One place that I go to over and over? school

34. Facebook? Barely

35. Favorite place to eat? Olive Garden

4 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Thanks Leanne, I will post it on my blog in a bit. And Yes I did laugh about it with the boys. I just don't know how I didn't notice a white one and a black flip flop. LOL

Sandy said...

Leanne...thanx so much for thinking of me for this award....it really touches me...you are so very sweet...I will get it posted and passed as soon as possible!

Tamara Bennett said...

Thank you Leanne! you're such a sweetie!

Crystal said...

oh you are so sweet! what a cool and totally awesome award! thank you so much for thinking of me! you are truly one of my dearest friends! though we have never officially met in person, i feel like i have known you a lifetime and can call on you no matter what the need! i love ya girl! hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...