Oct 27, 2009

A moment of silence please....

My Gyspy is dead! I did the lastest update today and it KILLED IT. It's froze up! I've called CS (twice by the way) and all I found out is that they have pulled the update (a little to late for me now sniff, sniff) and put my name on a list to be called back tomorrow. I'm guessing it will have to be sent back and fixed but oh that's going to be such a HEADACHE! I was whining to my hubby about it as soon as he came in from work but I think it went in one ear and out the other sooooo I now I'm whining to ya'll!!! This sucks so bad...but I guess there are worst things going on in the world today! Ok, I'm picking myself back up and trying to dry my tears!! Thanks for letting me vent!!!!

6 comments:

Katt said...

Wow! That sux!!! Hmmm thinking I will be waiting until a secind edition. Sounds like they have some kinks to work out! Good luck on getting yours fixed! Hugs to ya!

Scrapin Kat said...

Shake it off only techies should be that involved, Don't you remember how easy it was without the gatchets and stuff... Lets get back into paper , scissors, and glue! I love ink on my fingers and paper On my floor!
I am totally Old -time scrapper! addicted to paper not gatchets.. heck I can't even figure out my cricut totally - I have 4 cartiages I have never taken outta the box...
You'll Survive!
Kathy

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How sad.... I hope it won't be long for you to get it fixed

~BridgetL~ said...

Oh Leanne, Im so sorry that happened. What will they do if you have to send it back with all the carts loaded to it? Do they fix it and send it back or send you a new one?
Hope everything will work out for you and fast.

Kim said...

sniffing right there along with you toots! Here is something to cheer you! I've left an award for you on my blog!
Blessings,
kim xXx

Cindy said...

Oh Leanne!! that's awful! I'd be venting too if my Gypsy died!!! Let us know how PC handles this for you! *hugs*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...