Oct 24, 2009

Memory Upgrade!!

Ha ha!! I just read my title back and that sounded kinda funny lol! I wished I could do a memory upgrade on my brain but the kind of upgrade I'm talking about is on my computer! Just thought I would make a quick post and not really sure this is even going to happen but...we need to add some more memory to our computer it is getting slower and slower and tried today to upgrade my security suite and it won't let me due to not enough. So...we called up one of our friends that is a genious with computers (actually going to college to be a computer tech) and he wants us to bring him the tower tonight and let him see what we need. If it's not going to cost way to much I'm going to leave it with him so we will be without till he can get it fixed. Just thought I'd share in case anybody wonders where I'm at!

2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

I definitely need a memory upgrade and Im not talking about my computer. LOL I hope you are able to get things upgraded and working at a faster pace. :)

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

I need the memory upgrade on me, my computer is fine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...