Oct 21, 2009

Lindsay's Stamp And Stuff Thursday! Happy Haunting!

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is having a great week so far! I spent the day cleaning my house today and sooo glad that's behind me (well at least for a couple of days hee hee) Having all guys in the house sometimes is a challenge keeping things tidy!! I did manage to squeeze in a quick layout for this Thursday's LSS. I'm still in the Halloween mood so I dug up a older picture of Kyle (2005) to scrap! This was taken on one our camping trips. We use to camp with several different families on Halloween and let the kids dress up and take them all trick or treating together! This was the first year that Kyle dressed up as something spooky (he's the one on the far right). He was never really into the scary costumes till this year and he wanted something extra creepy and I do believe this fit the bill! I used three of the stamps from Lindsays Creepy Crow Set. This is one of my favorite sets! I just love the spooky looking tree! The great thing about digital stamps is that you can make them whatever size you want! I just printed out on some cardstock and I used my prima pencils to color in some green for the grass. On the journaling tag I outlined everything with my zig pen and then poured black glitter (such a mess lol) over it to give it some sparkle. I then used my oval nesties to cut the scallop and regular oval and printed Happy Haunting out on white cardstock. I added some gems that I've been hoarding forever and some ribbon. Just wondering does anybody else do that?? Hoard stuff?? I have a hard time using some things because I know when it's gone it's gone!! Maybe it's just me hee hee! Anyway, this is a pretty simple layout but I'm pleased with the results! Sometimes simple is all it needs! Be sure to head over to Lindsay's store she's still having her sale for every $5 you get a free stamp! And if you don't have this set be sure to get it! It's awesome! Be sure to check Lindsay's blog out for this weeks freebie and the DT to see what goodies they have come up with! Thanks for looking! Have a great Thursday and thanks for stopping by!!

17 comments:

Magia da Inês said...

Olá amiga!
Passei para rever seu cantinho e amei!...
Como sempre, lindo, criativo, alegre e inspirador.
Outra vez, parabéns pelo seu trabalho!
Espero você em:
magiadaines.blogspot.com
Beijinhos carinhosos.
Itabira - Brasil

Kim said...

Love your layout, leanne! THis tree is so spooky and just perfect for something Halloween!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sandy said...

Really love this....I love the light background with the darker cuts and embellies...wonderful pic....great work as always!

Melissa Craig said...

Leanne this is a fabulous layout! The creepy set looks fabulous with your photos!

Mrs. Fence said...

Just love how you used so many stamps on one layout! Great photo, looks like everyone is having a spooktacular time! That tree is one of my favorites too.

Tamara Bennett said...

Leanne....You never cease to amaze me! This is fabulous! I love it!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Love the LO! I'm a hoarder/collector too. Most of the time it's not a "using it up" issue as much as too many ideas and not enough time...then I forget what I have...

Cindi said...

awesome page!! what a fun pic too..you may have inspired me to scrap halloween this year
:)

~~Lorrie~~ said...

What a great layout. I so wish my kids were young again so I could scrap these Halloween moments!

Margie said...

Very cool layout! Love how you used the digis!

ljurecek said...

Wow! Lots of detail and fine cuts on this one! I've got Halloween pictures of my son from 1990 I still need to scrapbook. Can you come over!!! Great layout!

Kim Nath said...

You always do the best layouts leanne, love this one!

thefrugalcrafter said...

I hear you, I am a major hoarder! Great page, man halloween already scrapped, I am in awe LOL!

Diana said...

Who DOESN'T have that HOARDING problem?! GREAT GREAT layout!

Sandy said...

awwww Leanne...had to pop back in and say thanx so much for the blog love...I would love to scrap just one day with you too....your comments warm my heart...thanx for being you!

Crystal said...

what a fabulous layout girl! i just love it and that tree totally rocks! you did an amazing job, as always! finally feeling better and trying to catch up on all my comments! you have been so busy and everything looks fantastic! got a lot going on this weekend trying to catch up but am so wanting to give you a call! miss ya sweetie! big hugs!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Hi Leanne, sorry not been over for a while but life is pretty hectic at the mo. Your layout is fab, love the tree stamp and the design of the page, awesome.

hugs
Kaye x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...