Oct 24, 2009

I'm Back!!

Wasn't gone long huh?? I have some good news and I have some bad news! I'll start with the bad...our friend is going to order the memory (didn't have any of the kind we need and believe me this is all way over my head I know nothing about computers!!). We could have went to Best Buy and purchased but where he gets his is a whole lot cheaper so we went that route! The good news is I was able to bring my tower back home and I'm able to get back online till it arrives! I don't know if I could have survived days without my computer! We went to Red Lobster afterwards they are having their all you can eat shrimp going on and I am MISERABLE. We never eat this late so I'm pretty sure it's going to be hard sleeping this full!! But boy was it good!! Well, just wanted to say I'm back for now! I hope everyone has a great weekend (even thou it's just about gone sniff, sniff) Later!!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Welcome back!!!!!!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Glad you didn't have to be gone too long.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...