Oct 7, 2009

I'm Back and it's Lindsay's Stamp & Stuff Thursday!

I'm back and feeling much better!!! This has been the longest I have ever went without posting something on my blog!!! I also just want to say thanks for all the emails and comments wishing us well. I am sooo blessed to have met AND made so many good friends thru my blogging journey. I love you all!! One more thing before I get on to my card I just also wanted to say that I'm sorry that I haven't been around commenting on blogs for the last couple of weeks and there's probably no way I would ever be able to catch up but I'm now getting back on more and promise to be stopping by soon!! Ok, now to the card! I chose to use one of the images from Lindsay's Creepy Crow Stamp Set. This is truly a awesome set that she has made and the set comes with six other images all for $5.oo. My brain is still trying to get back into the groove of things and this image is just so easy to use! I just printed in out on some cardstock and cut out with my nesties easy peasy!! The paper I used is from My Minds Eye (wished I could afford to have every line that they put out just love their paper!) I hand cut the ghost (I was actually to lazy to cut one with my cricut hee hee) and the sentiment is a Studio G stamp. I started out using the Mojo Monday sketch but somewhere I started going South and just ended up with this! Be sure to check out all the other DT members blogs to see what awesome projects they come out with this week. Also, Lindsay is releasing a new stamp set Funky Forest and will be offering up a freebie on her blog to go with it. She also has a tutorial on scence building with digi stamps that you won't want to miss! Click here! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!!!

21 comments:

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

OHHH Leanne!! Love this card!!!!

Sandy said...

So happy to have you back and so glad to hear you are feeling better....the card is fab...missed your creations...always a pleasure to see them!

Margie said...

Oh, love that card! What a great image!

Chrissy C said...

Glad to hear your feeling better. I'm just getting back into the swing of things myself...not sick, just busy! I love that card. And you did awesome on the little ghost! I love halloween cards.

Again, glad to have you back!

Mrs. Fence said...

LOVE this one! -and so happy you are feeling better!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Fabulous Leanne! The little ghost is just perfect - nice touch! So glad you're feeling better.

Tamara Bennett said...

Wow Leanne! This looks fabulous! I love how you printed it on orange paper! Great job!

Margie said...

This is such a coool Halloween card! I love it! So glad you're feeling better&joining us again!

thefrugalcrafter said...

Very pretty! I love the funny ghost, made me smile, I'm so glad you are feeling better;)

~BridgetL~ said...

Leanne, so glad you are feeling better. I love this Halloween card. You have an eye for making great projects. Glad to have you back blogging :)

Kim Nath said...

Super, spooky card Leanne! I could never forget you, I took you out last week and put you back (ok I forgot, sorry!!!!). I put you back, thanks for letting me know!

Melissa Craig said...

Sooo glad you're feeling better Leanne, hope your son gets over his yuck soon.

Your card if fabulous!! Love that dp!!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Great job on the ghost, love the stamped images and the colours are gorgeous. Glad to hear you and your son are both feeling better, really have missed your creations.

Congrats on the DT too.

hugs
Kaye x

Cindi said...

thanks for the warm welcome. I love your card, it's spooktacular
:)

ljurecek said...

Yes, love that image, too. And it's so fun with your little ghost. What a great little cut!

Allison said...

Terrific...love the image!

Diana said...

So glad you're feeling better!! This card is super duper adorable!

Crystal said...

this card just rocks girl! i love it - especially the colors you used and that stamp is too cute! just perfect for halloween! so sorry i missed your call the other night and haven't had a chance to call you back. things have been crazy with mom being in the hospital and then i got sick, and now my guys are sickly too. hopefully i can keep the fur baby and kid entertained long enough to give you a shout this weekend! soooo happy you are feeling better! you had me worried for awhile! lots of love!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love that tree.. So good to see you posting again... and it looks like everyone missed you.. I hope that makes you feel "very" special, because you are my friend....

Sandy said...

come and see me...i haves something for you

Kim said...

Hi Leanne, welcome to Practical Scrappers! I look forward to getting to know and working with you!
Blessings,
Kim xXx
DT Co-Leader at Practical Scrappers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...