Oct 10, 2009

A Fall Card!


Hey Ya'll!! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. Nothing much going on around my house it's just been one of those lazy days! We did manage to run into town early this morning and I sweet talked my hubby into running me by HL! I needed to run in for some ribbon (really that's all I needed hee hee) but something about walking into that place makes me sooo weak I HAVE TO LOOK!!! I'm glad I did or I wouldn't have been able to finally get the drippy goo punch that I've been looking for a year for!! I also found a Slice Design Card on clearance that I was wanting so it was a double score!! I was the lucky winner of the Making Memories Slice at Scrap Pink a couple of weeks ago. Since I was sick and its taken me forever to get better I'm just now really getting able to play around with it! I can already tell I'm going to love this little machine! In fact this whole card was made with it except for the leaves and they were made with Marvy punches.I still feel like I'm off with my projects. I'm struggling with coming up with ideas and when I do they just don't seem to turn out as nice as I would like.I still have some new toys I need to play with and hoping it gets my mojo flowing again. I got the I-top (anyone else have it??) and the Gyspy. I have been playing with the Gyspy trying to learn my way around it. At first I wasn't so sure if I was going to love it or not but the more I mess with it the more I'm falling for it! I just wished that Provo Craft will hurry and do the updates to it that were promised. Well, I guess that's all for tonight. Have a great weekend!!
Hugs!

7 comments:

Tamara Bennett said...

This is so cute! How did you do those tiny little leaves?! They are amazing! That owl is just precious!

Tamara

Wife2TJ said...

This is just too cute!!! Thanks for the post on my blog. When I get the gypsy, which won't be for a month I'll have to post pic's of the destinations cart, I have no idea what's on it and even if it came with don juan the second go around I still would have gotten it :-)

Thanks for the positive imput on the gypsy, I really am hoping I'm going to love it! :-)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Glad you are starting to love your gypsy... and your card is adorable.

Kim said...

Fabby fall card. Love the whole little scene you've got there!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

Beautiful card, Leanne!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

You don't look like you are off with your design to me. This is way too cute. Love the colours.

Congrats on the DT for Practical Scrappers.

hugs
Kaye x

Sandy said...

Another great creation...I love the richness the inking allows...thanx for the blog love...you are too kind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...